This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Living Room

Topic » [S3] Living Room

2905 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
The votes have been cast!
2905 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
HouseGuests, the votes are in, and we have a tie. One vote to evict Brittany, one vote to evict Seth.

Jacob, as outgoing Head of Household, it's your job to break the tie.
2905 days 21 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Good Luck on your decision
2905 days 21 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
oh boy

look this really sucks to have to do this, i like you a lot as a person, we haven't talked as much as i would've liked and i'm sure you have a lot more to offer, but at this point i have to evict Seth :/ thank you so much for everything, i can't believe i'm doing this, but i'm just like covered in blood at this point lmao so might as well continue that trend ://
2905 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
It's official. Seth, you are evicted from the Big Brother House.
2905 days 21 hours ago
Coyle14
Grants Brit!! Bye Seth!
2905 days 21 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Thank you so much, Jacob!
2905 days 21 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Sorry, Seth :S
2905 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
Alright, so do yall wanna do the final four HOH tonight and then have veto/eviction tomorrow, or do you wanna do HOH/noms tomorrow, and veto/eviction on Saturday?
2905 days 21 hours ago
JesseM
*Yawn* Could this game get any more predictable? Sorry to see you go Seth, I am going to miss you sooo much :(
2905 days 21 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
jesse stop talking
2905 days 21 hours ago
JesseM
I rather do final four HOH/noms tomorrow and veto/eviction on Saturday please.
2905 days 21 hours ago
JesseM
LOL I'm sorry Jacob, who died and made you the king of anything? I give orders I don't take them!
2905 days 21 hours ago
Coyle14
I wanna do it now. We are all here
2905 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
Cole, Brittany, what would you prefer?

open group

CJBB 4: COLOR WAR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!