This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Kitchen

Topic » [S3] Kitchen

2907 days 11 hours ago
toclafane212
Are you gonna give reasons?
2907 days 11 hours ago
omggiraffe
Me when I got all dressed up and everything
2907 days 11 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
I have nominated Allan and Stoner

Allan, I just don't really know where your head is at in this game, but I think you're against me haha. Nothing personal I mean I get it if you are, but I had to do this

Stoner, I adore you as a person outside of this game, but in this game you are more of a liability the farther you get. You can't possibly be a useful ally to anyone, so I can't take the risk of you getting brought to the end as a goat because that limits my chances of also making it to the end. If you wanna start playing now I'll understand that, but I still luv you<3
2907 days 11 hours ago
toclafane212
Jacob, I wasn't with you or against you, you hadn't even spoken to me once yet
2907 days 11 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Well communication is a 2 way street and I'm the one who currently has the HOH key so sorry but this is what I felt the most comfortable doing! I have nothing against you, you just scare me haha.
2907 days 11 hours ago
toclafane212
I get it. You're a good player and I'm annoyed I'm up but I get your reasons for doing it.
2907 days 11 hours ago
Coyle14
good luck noms!
2907 days 11 hours ago
Sethhhh
Thanks Jacob. Good luck Allan and Stoner!
2904 days 13 hours ago
Coyle14
Alright lets get this show on the road
First Key goes to
Brittany
2904 days 13 hours ago
Coyle14
Second Key goes to
Seth
2904 days 13 hours ago
Coyle14
Third Key goes to
Jesse
2904 days 13 hours ago
Coyle14
Last Key goes to
Jacob
2904 days 13 hours ago
Coyle14
I have nominated you Maddie and you Stoner for eviction

Stoner, at this point in the game we need someone to be a pawn and it looks like its going to be you buddy. Sorry

Maddie, we have not talked at all. Then out of the blue you mail me. That is very sketchy to me. I need people in this game I can trust and you I cannot

Just wanna wish you both luck in the Veto and to remember there is a lot of game to be played this week, so things can change
2904 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
No worries
2904 days 12 hours ago
Sethhhh
Thanks for not nominating me, Cole. :)

open group

CJBB 4: COLOR WAR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!