This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Kitchen

Topic » [S3] Kitchen

2904 days 11 hours ago
omggiraffe
Cole, I mailed you and congratualted you on HOH... Whatever though you'll lose against anyone in this game (yes even Stoner)
2904 days 11 hours ago
JesseM
Oh thanks for safety Cole! :)
2899 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Ready for it :)
2899 days 9 hours ago
Coyle14
Here
2899 days 9 hours ago
JesseM
As Head of Household, it is my duty to nominate two fellow Houseguests for eviction. I will now nominate my first Houseguest...
2899 days 9 hours ago
JesseM
My 1st nominee is LaFiercaBrittany2 (Brittany)
2899 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
*Smiles*

Of course
2899 days 9 hours ago
JesseM
My second nominee is Coyle14 (Cole)
2899 days 9 hours ago
Coyle14
Knew it
2899 days 9 hours ago
JesseM
I'm sorry but when I was nominated against Jon you both evicted me and this is just something that I have to do in order to benefit MY game. I wish you both the best of luck in veto!
2899 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thanks for safety. Good luck Brit and Cole
2899 days 9 hours ago
JesseM
This nomination ceremony is adjourned
2899 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Good Luck, Cole!
2899 days 9 hours ago
Coyle14
Good luck Brit
2893 days 9 hours ago
JesseM
This is the nomination ceremony! Let me start off by saying that I REALLY needed to win this HOH and I won it, yay! I'm in the final 3 bitchesss! So yeah part of me wants to nominate all 3 of you as you have all nominated/evicted me in the past but I can only nominate 2 of you.
The first person I have decided to nominate, nominated me and then I got the votes to stay, I won HOH, nominated them, they got the votes to stay. But then they won HOH and nominated me AGAIN, but I won veto. I am nominating this person but I know they are most likely winning veto. Jacob you are my first nom!
The second person I have decided to nominate I took out first in first Stab HOH and they made final 4 which is awesome, someone needs to be a pawn and that person is you Brittany!
I wish everyone the best of luck in veto!

open group

CJBB 4: COLOR WAR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!