This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - BAALBECK

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - BAALBECK

3691 days 20 hours ago
Chastain
Come in guys.

Another loss for your tribe, but at least it was close this time.

For this tribal, you have 36 hours to vote, this is because I want to confirm Ethan's status in the game (and because I'm giving you a day off from challenges tomorrow). If Ethan won't return to tengaged, he will be medically evacuated and you will STILL have to vote someone out (cause his ban occurred before the immunity challenge). If he is returning to the game, then you can vote for anyone including him. But for now, don't vote for Ethan until I confirm that he's in or out. That's why I'm giving you 36 hours, so I can figure out if he's still in this season and voting for him is fair game, or if he's out and you'll have to vote for someone else.

In this round only you can change your vote as many times as you like.

Post your name for questions.

AND SEND CONFESSIONALS.
3691 days 20 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Ray
3691 days 20 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Chastain I unscrambled everything word by word so I didnt add or take it away what was wrong
3691 days 20 hours ago
Chastain
Post it here and I'll tell you what was wrong. Along with what page it was for reference, cause I don't trust you. :p
3691 days 20 hours ago
Jxhn
John
3691 days 20 hours ago
Survivor233
hi question please
3691 days 20 hours ago
Chastain
John, you were a few minutes too late for the vote reveal, and a few minutes too late for the challenge, well, you came a few minutes after it ended anyways. Is your clock working?

Jacob, you almost won the challenge for your tribe today, a very strong showing. Does that give you a bit more leverage and security tonight?

Ray, who are you targeting?
3691 days 20 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Sugar, you are an unemployed, uneducated leech on society and the only thing I would vote to give you is a handful of Antidepressants so that no one would have to be subjected to your constant crying. And maybe if you got some, it would seem a little more sincere when you are crying about your dead father. You don't deserve the million. *snap*

pg 15

Ray, who are you targeting?
Whoever my alliance is targeting
3691 days 20 hours ago
Survivor233
Jacob, you almost won the challenge for your tribe today, a very strong showing. Does that give you a bit more leverage and security tonight?

Depends. Normally, it would put a bigger target on my back, if anything. However, I had a very poor performance in the first two challenges (and by poor performance I mean, I didn't show up at all) - and for fucks sake, my question at the last tribal was "are you alive". Hopefully, the tribe doesn't see this as me being some mega challenge whore, but rather my performance redeeming my past failures.
3691 days 20 hours ago
Jxhn
John, you were a few minutes too late for the vote reveal, and a few minutes too late for the challenge, well, you came a few minutes after it ended anyways. Is your clock working?

If by clock, you mean my biological clock then uh.... well college is a thing. I took a nap without voting and had class through the challenge - thought I'd be on in time and it just didn't happen.
3691 days 19 hours ago
Chastain
Bugs, Cole got it right in page 14.

Everyone, would you support a medical evacuation for Ethan and the inactives?
3691 days 18 hours ago
WitZ
hey
3691 days 18 hours ago
Chastain
Witz, you didn't show up today, will that harm you?
3691 days 17 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Would there still be a vote?
3691 days 17 hours ago
WitZ
Witz, you didn't show up today, will that harm you?

Well, irl I was giving a speech today at the ANZAC Memorial Service so if that gets me kicked out ok but irl is more important.
3690 days 5 hours ago
Chastain
Collects urn

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!