This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 1

Topic » Immunity Challenge 1

3468 days 16 hours ago
beastwithswag
Come on in, and welcome to your first Immunity challenge. Immunity is the most definite way to ensure your safety. Today, this is how to get it : In front of you is a wheel.  One of you will spin it (*SPINS WHEEL*), and go to that station #. Each station has a subject (Math, English, History, etc), and a question. If you answer the question correctly, then you go to the sandpits. If you answer incorrectly, then you answer another question. Once you're at the sandpits, you start digging until you find your tribes 2 boxes (send me a mail saying where you're looking latitude/longitude 1-100 ex: 3, 37) . These boxes contain a pole, and a flag. You will put it together, and raise it to be safe. Send me your answers to the questions, and your coordinates. Any questions?

SURVIVORS READY... GO!
3468 days 16 hours ago
beastwithswag
To put it together, you post *PUTS FLAG TOGETHER* and to raise it, you post *RAISES FLAG*
3468 days 16 hours ago
beastwithswag
This competition is non-live. Also, Ahae's advantage is that they choose there subject. First one to mail me gets to pick.
3468 days 7 hours ago
Mchappy
*spins wheel*
3468 days 2 hours ago
Samoth
Spins wheel
3467 days 23 hours ago
BigBrother_78
**spins wheel*
3467 days 23 hours ago
beastwithswag
Jacob, you don't need to spin the wheel.
3467 days 23 hours ago
Mchappy
Here
3467 days 23 hours ago
doubledarefan01
What is the x for
3467 days 22 hours ago
beastwithswag
That means you didn't check in. I put those on the ones from the last challenge. If you get 3 X's, then you are medically evacuated.
3467 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
History
3467 days 22 hours ago
beastwithswag
You already have your subject.
3467 days 22 hours ago
beastwithswag
You have to wait 5 minutes in between posts for your flag
3467 days 22 hours ago
Samoth
Puts flag together
3467 days 22 hours ago
Mchappy
*puts flag together*
3467 days 22 hours ago
beastwithswag
WAIT 5 MINUTES IN BETTER POSTS

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora (Day 12)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!