This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale- Day 38-39

Topic » Finale- Day 38-39

3610 days 15 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
I'm not saying you can't plead your case. I'm just saying it's gonna prove ineffective.
3610 days 15 hours ago
sssp123
@Shazam

I can understand why you might think I was a floater, but I did try my hardest. As a duo, Connor and I essentially controlled the game, with my edge over Connor being that while he went through the game with a bullseye on his back, I used him as my flesh shield to stay out of danger.
3610 days 15 hours ago
cjuddy
Whys that Jake? I played the game and i made moves. What specifically did I do that makes you resent the way i played so much? I know for a fact that i have done nothing to piss you off
3610 days 15 hours ago
cjuddy
All-Why was I voted out

Sam and I are a tight duo and we discussed over who is the bigger threat if we take them to finals. We decided you were because honestly the brains ruled this game and for someone from the almost decimated Beauty tribe to make the finale would be like the ultimate underdog story as opposed to Julian who was a fellow brain :/
3610 days 15 hours ago
Nathan132
Lol probably voting Connor didn't really care for this game. All- what happened to cause my elimination?
3610 days 15 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
@Sam

OH HO HO, would ya look at this?! Sam controlled the game, everyone. He played "under the radar," but he controlled it, I'll be damned. Granted, you had a PART in controlling it, but you didn't have that much control.

@Connor

I'm not saying you didn't play the game, make moves, etc. And it's not anything that you did specifically to me, that much is true. What pisses me off is that I'm not there because you got lucky twice, when I was in here on my grind since Day 1.
3610 days 15 hours ago
sssp123
All-Why was I voted out

Yup, what Connor said. Our best shot was uniformity at the F3, 3 brains. You might've been able to get some of the Brawn and Beauty votes, so we had to take you out.
3610 days 15 hours ago
sssp123
@Shazam

I don't mean to sound conceited, but can you really say Connor and I didn't essentially run the show? Every vote, him and I would discuss who would go home that night, and that person did. We were a team, I wasn't some puppet-master as you seem to think I've deluded myself into thinking, but I didn't float/ follow Connor.
3610 days 15 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
@Sam

So let me get this straight.

You and Connor.......ran the whole damn thing.......by yourselves? Me and Julian had NOTHING to do with that at all?
3610 days 15 hours ago
cjuddy
Day 1 and i get put onto the brains tribe! I knew being on the brains would prove to be a tough scenario because all the fellow brains are people who obviously think that they can outwit everyone else which imo is the biggest aspect of the game.
I instantly align with my friend Sam and i was happy to see i had friends on other tribes (nathan, nikki etc)
THe first votes went according to plan, and they did to merge. I now was between alot of mini alliances. These included the brains alliance which consisted of all 6 brains XD
I also had a side alliance with Nikki, Nathan and Sam which i would have preferred to go further with.
The brains stuck together for the first few merge votes and i was trying my best to make sure the vote stayed off of my other allies Nathan and Nikki which i feel i succeeded in for the most part..
Then comes this double tribal council which tbh i found un fair because i never got a chance to vote. Had i been home at the time i would have strategized and done what i could to make sure Nathan and Matthew didn't go but instead someone i was not aligned with. Unfortunatly i didn't get a chance and just like that 2 of my allies get voted out.
The next vote was like the last.. very fast not giving anyone a chance to really strategize about the vote which left jake w going in a blindside to my complete shock.
Now this is the part in the game where Jake presumed if Nikki wasn't medevaced that i was the next to go. This isn't true because Nikki and Sam were two very close allies of mine in this game so at MOST it would have come to a tie.
Next vote i knew Jake needed to go, he had been playing since day 1 and was a real leader figure to the tribe who won his fair share of immunities.. i had my idol so Sam and I constructed a plan to get all of the votes on me and then we vote for Jake sending home. Final 4 and the vote before the finale. To my complete and utter shock i won an immunity challenge :DD which if you know me is a huge acomplishment haha. We chose to take Julian over Snow because Snow would have honestly probaly won.. being the last Beauty with three brains. Please ask any questions, make any statements, anything but i only ask that i have the chance to plead my case XD
3610 days 15 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
I have an email from Sam stating that he wanted you out.
3610 days 15 hours ago
cjuddy
Was that the tribal i played my idol?
3610 days 15 hours ago
sssp123
@Shazam

Absolutely not. Sorry, reading back that did sound like what I was saying. You and Julian were obviously the biggest competition we had, you even more so than Julian. I just mean that once we split apart, through several events influenced by both luck and skill, we ended up having the final say. I didn't mean to discredit your part.

I've got a question for you, though. Why do you think I just floated?
3610 days 15 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
3610 days 15 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
Sam, you don't have the floor. I'm asking the questions here.

open group

SG1's Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!