This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale- Day 38-39

Topic » Finale- Day 38-39

3610 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Third vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Snow
3610 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
First vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
and the 15th person voted out of Survivor El Slavador and the 7th and Final member of the Jury... Snow
Please bring me your torch!
*snuffs torch*
Your tribe has spoken
3610 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Well congrats Sam, Julian, and Connor on making the Final 3!
You have made it as far as you can in this game and now the power shifts over to the Jury!
PLEASE POST YOUR OPENING STATEMENTS ADDRESSING THE JURY!
3610 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Glinda, Fowler, Matthew, Jake W, Nikki, Jake S, and Snow walk in

Jury... now the power shifts to you! You may ask the 3 finalist any amount of questions to help with your decision to vote a winner! You may now address the finalists!
3610 days 10 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
1st Question:
Why was I voted out?
3610 days 10 hours ago
sssp123
Hey guys. It's kind of weird finally being one of the people staring back at the jury, instead of with you guys. Thought there was going to be one more elimination :P wish I'd planned accordingly.

I played this game to the absolute best of my ability. I did everything I could to make sure I was always voting with the majority, and if there was a blindside, I was never one of the shocked faces the camera panned to. I didn't play a flashy or exciting game, but I played a game where I stayed under the radar when I had to, and spoke up when it was convenient for me.

So, I want you to be as blunt as you can with me, because I want a chance to defend my game. Julian, Connor, good luck.
3610 days 9 hours ago
cjuddy
Hey guys! Ill make my opening statement and answer any questions you have once I get home from school
3610 days 9 hours ago
sssp123
1st Question:
Why was I voted out?

To be entirely honest, I wasn't involved in that vote. No offense to the host, but it passed way too quickly, given I'm visiting family. I'm sure it was a coup de Grace on the Brawn tribe
3610 days 9 hours ago
sssp123
Yikes, you still have school Connor. My sympathy goes out to you
3610 days 9 hours ago
cjuddy
Answering matthews question:
Like sam said, the host was too fast that day for votes.. I was at school and due to my awful timezone wasnt given a chance to vote -.-
any others?
3610 days 9 hours ago
cjuddy
And matthew, you and I had talked pre you being voted out. Had I had time to actually talk about the vote, I am almost sure neither you or Nathan would have been voted out that tribal
3610 days 8 hours ago
Snowgirl57
All-Why was I voted out
3610 days 7 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
Alright, first off, congratulations guys. The game of Survivor is not an easy one. But you three have gone all the way, and I wish the best of luck to all of you.

Sam, you say you played an "under the radar" game. I don't believe that. What I believe is that you floated your way to the end. Now, I understand your Internet was faulty for the last quarter of the game or so, but that is still what I believe. I have no questions for you, but I do have one request. Convince me that you didn't float. Convince me that you played the game you say you played.

Julian, I remember you explicitly telling me that you weren't playing this game, and had even forgotten about it, if my memory serves me right. I'm aware that you picked up the pace at the halfway point or so, but there's still that first half where you were all but present. Chances are, you wouldn't be where you are if the Brains hadn't avoided Tribal Council for as long as they did. My question for you is a simple one: Why do you deserve to win this game?

Connor, I have nothing for you. And when I say that, I don't just mean that I have no questions or requests for you. I don't have a vote for you either. Because you aren't getting it. I stand by everything that I said after I was voted out. You would not be there had Nikki not been pulled, and you would not be there if you didn't get that idol, which I still question the legitimacy of.
3610 days 7 hours ago
cjuddy
@jake if you actually give me a chance to plead my case then I think I can prove you wrong... but you arent going to give me the chance are you?
You say that I was going to be the one going at final 6 had nikki not been medically evacuated but what i dont think you realise is that Sam and Nikki were myclosest allies in this game... neither of them to my knowledge were going to turn on me at the final 6 so unless Sam or Nikki openly admits that they were going to vote me out at final 6 then what you said isnt true
3610 days 7 hours ago
cjuddy
Just so everyone knows, the number I chose for the idol was '27' which are rwo very lucky numbers for many people... it was a complete guess on my behalf but to my knowledge I was not just 'given an idol' and if I was then that is the hosts fault and you can take that up with him..

open group

SG1's Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!