This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2508 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
David (DavidM7)

I think I may have been wrong about Renny being a vote to save at the double eviction however it really doesn't matter at this point because I need everyone to think I believe them so they think I'm an idiot for not seeing past their lies because odds are Connor/Christian will win again and I'll be another backdoor so I really wanna keep everyone happy with me.

I'm okay with Brian's nominations because they're both pretty irrelevant and Kash is playing in veto so he might not be able to backdoor him which is really good and overall this is looking like a fairly decent week for me but sadly I'll probably have to win this next HOH so I can send out connor/Christian since I have no clue who all the 5 against me were and I can't just take shots at their people
2508 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
Christian (FloatingToaster)

I'm feeling like I'm the backdoor even tho fire and I are good allies. So I'm gonna have to try to get out of this ditch I dug. I'm gonna try convincing one of my closest allies to see who he wants to backdoor. If that doesn't work then imma throw someone under the bus and say someone like David told me I was the backdoor even tho nobody has talked to me. And if I find myself on the block... Then I got a last ditch effort in mind ;)
2508 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
Day 30:
2508 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
Eve (Falconbait26)
Welp I'm a goner. These train wrecks are gonna save their leader Ryan. It's been real.
2508 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
Kashton (Blatastic1234)

So Tyler has a few screws missing. He messages Kevin and myself and says that we are working together and that the 3 of us need to try for the next H.O.H and that he has our back. Lik bitch, 5 days ago I sent you a mail calling Kevin and Nick out, I made forums, I started fights in the chats, how do you think an alliance that contains Kevin and me can work?

But it just informed me that Tyler and Kevin are working together
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I offered Christian a gift if he got either Kevin or Nick evicted cause why the fuck not? Makes him more likely to go after one of them and betters my game
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I am being 100% honest with Christian right now. Do I trust him? No. But do I trust him the most out of ppl in the house? Yes. Brian seems loyal but ik he isn't telling me a lot of shit. Everyone else rarely messages me. Christian keeps in touch and he has told me a few things about his game. So I am hoping he sees my honesty and it creates a stronger bond between us, I need someone to use as a shield basically, to help me if I get nominated and so on.

I made sure to point out Connor being nervous and scared about being thrown up. Ifon the off chance Connor and Christian are not together than Christian might see this as Connor possibly aiding David. Chances are slim but why not try.

I am also staying close to David. I haven't really lied to him since I am trying to do the sneaky yet honest gameplay.
2508 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
Connor (ConnorB)
Sorry for being a lil inact lately, ive just been really busy. Shit is starting to go down, i feel like i handled the david situation well. I stayed back and outta the shadows. I just gotta work on my social relationships rn. I have come to the conclusion that kgamer is a pillow in this game and thus forthe i will be referring to him and only him as "pillow". He doesnt even make an effort to respond when i pm him and its irritating af. Like dumbass get off ur lazy ass and play the dsmn game.
2508 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
EVE:
OMG I'M SPARED WTF OMG YESS
2508 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
Eve (Falconbait26)
With Christian being HOH, idk what he's gonna do. I haven't talked to him since first week, him and David have this weird ass relationship I'm so confused about, I'm pissed. Plus this headache is really the cherry on top of a mood, thanks mom, thanks nephew *rolls eyes severely*
2508 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
TJ  (TJ2807)
Alright so Christian is basically ordering is around like he's better than all of us. Il play your little game, but only for now. I'll be nice and slowly get my allies together to get these big threats outtttt. So if I need to kiss his ass this week to stay lowkey then I'll fucking do it. But get ready because I will not go down.
So for now I'll throw comps and lay low. But when the time comes I'll strike.
2508 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
Christian (FloatingToaster)

OMG I LOVE THIS GAME!!! i love playing the villain. everyone is telling me EVERYTHING!! omg i can use this information for the rest of the game. although this HOH win and speech thing took me out of the floating category and put me into the threat category, it was worth it! everyones scared and scrembling which is how it should be when im in power. honestly the only person i can really trust is sparta. and tyler i think. i also made a deal with david or more so i potential alliance because us two working together would be DEVASTATING. and i dont have intentions on getting him out this week so im trying to cover my bases for next week. he is to powerful right now. i need to cut off the snakes guarding his house before i can brake into it again. which that person is kevin. HE IS A COMPLETE SNAKE. he lied to me about EVERYTHING and continues to lie. like he has shown me no trust. i just dont know if i wanna backdoor him because he's good at comps or not. even if i dont get him out this week i have enough ammo to fire at him next week. that saying goes for a lot of these people tho. although this big move of forcing everyone to tell me what happened put a target on my back. i could easily expose someone else and get the target off of me. being the villain is great. and i will do whatever it takes to win this game....
2496 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
updating tomorrow
2493 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
A  lot of confessionals to get through i will start to post confessionals that were sent when jury started
2449 days 8 hours ago
DavidM7
*waits for all the confessionals*

open group

Joeys Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!