This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Living Room

Topic » [S2] Living Room

2214 days 19 hours ago
NotNicky333
;( Bye ryan!
2214 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
Alrighty, over the last few weeks we've had a lot of time together. This F5 is honestly my fav of the fav. You guys spoke the most to me and were the kindest. I'm not kissing ass I'm just being honest, cause two of you are about to be pissed at me.
2214 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
My first Nominee is...
-
-
-
-
-

*Turns Key*

Jabbar
2214 days 17 hours ago
rabbaj
*crosses legs*
2214 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
My second Nominee is...
-
-
-
-
-

*Turns key*

Jake
2214 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
Jabbar, you know why you're up. You nominated me, albeit as a pawn, and then went radio silent on me. I blew up at you which is on me, but at this point you are one of the strongest players here and this is more game move than anything, something I think you'll understand.

Jake, this one was harder. You honestly were safe until you mentioned the film reel. Something just wasn't adding up and I think I know why. I don't want you to go to be honest, but you have Targetted me in the past so this is fair in my eyes.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned
2214 days 17 hours ago
rabbaj
LMFAO.....*hugs Jake*, Good Luck
2213 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
Hello, Houseguests, the BB Film Reel is in the Living Room, and ready to be played. Remember, if you post "*plays film reel*" in this forum, and you're the first to do so, you will either earn immunity for the rest of the week, or you will be nominated beside Jabbar and Jake. The choice is yours, and the film reel is ready to be played.

You have until tonight (4/23) @ 7 PM Eastern to play the film reel, or the film will become void, and you will not know its contents.

The film reel is officially up for grabs.
https://i.gyazo.com/c13c22dac9bcd4074f705470f68606a7.gif
2208 days 15 hours ago
NotNicky333
This is the veto meeting. Brian and Emmett are on the block.

As the only eligible replacement nominee, I have decided NOT to use the power of veto. Good luck guys.
2208 days 2 hours ago
NotNicky333
*stands up*

I have thought long and hard about this decision. This is strictly a game move and nothing personal, but I vote to evict Emmett. You are too much of an underdog and I can't risk you winning final HoH and winning against anyone almost unanimous.
2207 days 17 hours ago
Connor_
It’s official, Emmett, you are evicted from the Big Brother House.
2199 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
Alright I'm ready. Jabbar is being mean about it but here goes
2199 days 19 hours ago
rabbaj
Im not being mean lol
2199 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
As the final HOH of the season, it is my duty to evict one of you. Jabbar, Nick, you have been two of my closest allies and biggest headaches of this game. And that is no joke. But as Jabbar says, this is a game.

Nicky, I hated your guts before we started, but outside of weens grasp you are honestly a really cool guy. You honestly never threw me under the bus that's been proven, unlike my other allies 😂

Jabbar, you were not only an ally but a rival. You were angry about getting voted off despite the fact you knew it was coming. I understand and I'm sorry, but you get upset with me when I take shit personally so this is kinda hypocritical just saying.

Anyway, me and Nicky both agreed weeks ago that if we went up against you in the finale, we'd be destroyed. So I'm sorry but I vote to evict Jabbar.
2199 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
Good Luck NICKY 😃 #Underdogs

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!