This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Final Pleas & Jury Questioning — Andrew & Zach H.

Topic » [S1] Final Pleas & Jury..

2242 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
This person had a strong application, said they could make all the times, promised me their activity, however, he flopped by never showing up, not using one of his Outlaster powers, and getting expelled.
2242 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
Congrats Ralib u won something
2242 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
Next let’s do Host’s Favorite because I am the host and I know u all want my approval
2242 days 23 hours ago
1001games
Lmao
2242 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
This person had a real passion for the game, and that’s what makes hosting so incredible for me do and it’s the reason I keep coming back. Seeing this person’s early exit made me upset, but they were still a stand out from this cast.
2242 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
Sasha, you are the host’s favorite!
2242 days 23 hours ago
1001games
Congrats Sasha!
2242 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
Finally, Player of the Season!
2242 days 23 hours ago
1001games
Andrew
2242 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
This Player of the Season sent me video evidence of him finishing the Do-or-Die Competition in ONE SECOND and he then used the Diamond Veto to save his ally and NOMINATE HIMSELF what a legend
2242 days 23 hours ago
1001games
Lol oh nvm
2242 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
Alan, you are the Player of the Season! Inguess
2242 days 23 hours ago
1001games
Can we see the video? lmao
2242 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
Alright guys, that’s all I have for you this season. I hope you all had fun, and I hope to see you all soon! Thanks for playing!
2242 days 23 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
omg host's favorite! yesssss

I tried so hard to win lol, I even kept a chart for info on the game

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!