This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Final Pleas & Jury Questioning — Andrew & Zach H.

Topic » [S1] Final Pleas & Jury..

2230 days 1 hour ago
Connor_
Hello, final two!

Andrew, Zach H., in just moments the jury will begin an open questioning period for 24 hours, but before they do, you all have one final chance to persuade the jury as to why YOU deserve to be the winner of Big Brother.

You each will make an opening plea, and once those are posted, I will notify the jury, letting them know they can question you then.

You may post your opening speeches now.
2230 days 1 hour ago
iiGalaxyii
hi i'll have my speech up soon! just doing hw and studying rn!
2229 days 20 hours ago
alanb1
Question for you both

Andrew: why should I vote for you over Zach

Zach: why should I vote for you over Andrew

ty
2229 days 20 hours ago
alanb1
Also rank the jury in order based on strategy with me as #1 or you lose my vote and I want explanations thank you fuck you both
2229 days 9 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Hey Jury!

I don’t know where to start. I’m so proud of myself for making it this far in a group game. Usually I flop or go inactive but I made a promise to myself that I would stay active for the entire game and try my best to not get into a lot of fights like I usually do! I think I fulfilled my promise and played this game to the best of my ability.

Early on in this game I tried to form close alliances and relationships with the majority of the people in this game. My alliances were as followed:

Alliance #1 Sasha, Romeo, Alan, and myself.
Alliance #2: Jonah, Zach H, Alan, and myself.
I also had a close relationship with Victoria.

During Week 1, I was informed by two of my closest allies (Alan and Romeo) that there was a 5-6 person majority alliance forming consisting of Sasha, Romeo, Zach D., Howard, Kyle, and Alan. Personally, I was not fucking with that. Six people who all would not nominate each other or target each other for the first couple of weeks was pretty scary. It puts a bigger target on me and everyone else who wasn’t in that alliance. So I knew I needed to win the next Head of Household competition.

AND I DID! I won Week 2 Head of Household competition, and decided that I wanted to make a big move against this alliance. Since I was aligned with three people in the alliance, I knew I could go hard with these nominations. As soon as I nominated Zach, and Kyle, the alliance pretty much blew up. Kyle was exposing it to everyone. He exposed sub alliances, and other alliances that people didn’t even know about. They had a big fight in their alliance chat that the entire house eventually found out about. It was a great week. I helped end an alliance I wasn’t in and my target got evicted in a 8-0 vote.

After my power week I wanted to go back under the radar. The big majority alliance died and they all started to target each other. Alan and Zach D. wanted Sasha out. Sasha and Romeo were not fucking around with Zach D., and they were lowkey side eyeing Alan. Victoria won the HOH comp and nominated two people who were basically inactive. Obviously the bigger target was Howard because it was exposed that him and Zach D were like the same person, or brothers. It was wild. Sorry Howard! Ralib rlly made most of the pre-jury votes easier for a lot of people.

This next week, I couldn’t be anymore scared. I had a terrible feeling in my gut when I logged on and saw that Zach D (someone I nominated) won HOH. Because I put him up, I knew I was in great danger. I tried to keep it calm. I didn’t want to pop off on anyone cause I knew it would get me in trouble.

I needed to win the next POV comp! I wanted to ensure my safety. “Connor, May I?” came through, because I won the POV. A lot of people said this POV competition was luck. It was not luck. It was a social competition. I won this comp because I was constantly talking to Jonah, Sasha, and Victoria. I would tell them how many steps I would take in every round, so they wouldn’t take the same amount of steps. I had a good working relationship with all three of them, so they knew I wasn’t lying to them. If you go back, you will see that when I took four steps, all three of them would take three. When I took three steps, they all took four. It was my favorite comp playing. That week Sasha got backdoored. It sucked because I was working with him, but at least I managed to pull myself off the block.

The next week didn’t rlly matter tbh.  I slayed the Do-or-Die competition! I forgot what happened with Sanda’s eviction. I was inactive that week.

On the week Romeo went home, I tried flipping the vote to keep him because I knew he’d my a number for me. Sadly, the rest of the house wanted his British ass out. I love you Romeo.

The week Zach D. was getting evicted, I did try to make moves. I used the Power of Veto to shake the house. I was going to try to make a move and get rid of Zach H. when he was renominated but Alan used the DPOV to save Zach and put up himself. I did want to save Zach D., but I couldn’t because I didn’t know how loyal he would be to me later on in this game. We fought a lot and I didn’t really trust him enough to keep him. He also was next to someone who would never nominate me. A part of me wanted to keep him because he was going to be the next house target but it just didn’t work out.

On my second Head of Household, I wanted 6
to nominate Alan and Zach H. to prove that I’m not sheeping Alan. Up to this point, Alan had played the best game by far. This move was very hard because Alan is my best friend. We’ve spent hours on call before this game started. All we do is tell other people we were best friends. It was so hard for me to nominate him. However, I knew to win this game I needed to make this move. It would help the Jury respect my game, and it would also take out a huge threat to win this game. Deep down, I knew everyone would vote out Alan if he was up on the block because of the game he’s played, but NO ONE wanted to put him and make that move. I made the move and this ultimately made me the next biggest target in this game.

During the Final 4, I couldn’t compete in the Head of Household competition, and I lost the Power of Veto competition. I completely believed I was out of this game. Zach was someone who I backstabbed and got into an argument with the week before. However, we both managed to put the game aside. We valued the friendship we made in this crazy game and he voted to keep me because of the relationship we had. Staying was an accomplishment but staying next to Logan, someone who’s been pawned four times at this point, was a greater accomplishment. It proved that I had a good social game.

At the Final 3, I made sure I won the first part of the competition, which was an endurance-themed game. I made a complete study guide for Part 3 to help me win. As soon as I won, I knew I had to evict Jonah. He played a great game and I believed that Zach was easier to beat in the end due to his inactivity during the majority of Jury.

***I’ve played this game out. Physically, I was a beast with the most competition wins this season. Socially, I made good connections with people. I was a nominee only twice, and I was only a final nominee once. And finally, strategically I made the right moves to bring me to the end of the game.***

I hope you all consider voting for me to be the winner of the very first season of Connor’s Big Brother. Thank you Connor, and thank you Jury.
2229 days 8 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes LMFAO
2229 days 5 hours ago
alanb1
Fuck you
2229 days 3 hours ago
Connor_
The jury is now able to ask questions to the finalists as they please!

Jury, you will have the ability to question as much as you'd like until tomorrow (3/27) @ 7 PM Eastern. At that point, the votes will be LOCKED and the winner will be revealed!
2229 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Anthony, my question to you is why should the jury not be bitter with you?
Zach, my question is what was your biggest move you did yourself in the game?
To both of you, what are your biggest regrets in the game?
Whoever answers the most honestly gets my vote?
2229 days 1 hour ago
iiGalaxyii
The jury shouldn't be bitter towards me because I was a straight shooter. When I nominated Kyle and Zach D. week 1, I explained to both of them why they were going up. I told Kyle he was making too many alliances and playing this game way too hard and I told Zach that he was guilty for being the one to make the big alliance chat because it made people believe he formed the alliance. Alan knew I was putting him up before the double because I told him on call that I would nominate him. I did not go lying to people. I played a clean game, and that's why the jury shouldn't be bitter towards me.

My biggest regret in this game is constantly getting into heated fights with Zach D and attacking him personally in some arguments. He really is a good person. He has good heart but we never saw eye to eye. I wish I could go back and align with him.
2228 days 8 hours ago
alanb1
I told u if u betray me I’ll cut ur dick off
2228 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Satisfied answer, whether this will be like my jaybirdnifty big brother win is up to us jurors. PS the jury was bitter in that game to my opponent.
2228 days 2 hours ago
Connor_
Hello, everyone! It’s time to reveal the winner of Connor’s Big Brother 1!
2228 days 2 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
Yay!
Gl to final 2! Rooting for Andrew!
2228 days 2 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Yay!
Gl to Andrew! Rooting for Andrew!
2228 days 2 hours ago
Connor_
Hello. everyone! It’s time to reveal the winner of Season 1 of Connor’s Big Brother. Following the Winner Reveal, we will give out the following awards.

• Player of the Season
• Host’s Favorite
• Biggest Flop

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!