This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Backyard

Topic » [S1] Backyard

2246 days 11 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
ty guys <3
2245 days 20 hours ago
Connor_
Hello, Houseguests! Welcome to Part 2 of the Final Head of Household Competition. The winner of this competition will advance to Part 3, where he will face off against Andrew in a Live Competition to determine the final Head of Household.

You will both compete separately in this competition. It will be a timed event, and whoever has the fastest time will advance to Part 3 of the final HOH Competition. I will message you the rules when you message me that you wish to compete. This can take place over Tengaged Mail, although I recommend using Skype or Chatzy. Please let me know when you'd like to play, I'll be online all day.
2245 days 12 hours ago
Connor_
It's time to reveal the results to Part 2 of the Final HOH Competition!
2245 days 12 hours ago
Connor_
You both competed separately to complete the Big Brother Crossword puzzle.
2245 days 12 hours ago
Connor_
Jonah, your time has been randomly selected to be revealed first.
2245 days 12 hours ago
Connor_
Jonah completed the puzzle in...
2245 days 12 hours ago
Connor_
31 minutes and 5 seconds.
2245 days 12 hours ago
1001games
Yikes
2245 days 12 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
omg was it hard i would've sucked
2245 days 12 hours ago
Connor_
This means that Zach must have completed the puzzle in less than 31 minutes and 5 seconds to compete against Andrew in Part 3.
2245 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
Yes
2245 days 12 hours ago
1001games
No lol I just didn’t add an s after coconut
2245 days 12 hours ago
Connor_
Zach completed the puzzle in...
2245 days 12 hours ago
Connor_
43 minutes and 16 seconds... which means...

CONGRATULATIONS, JONAH! YOU HAVE WON PART 2 OF THE FINAL HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD COMPETITION!
2245 days 12 hours ago
1001games
Omg!!!

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!