This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Backyard

Topic » [S1] Backyard

2233 days 11 hours ago
Connor_
is LOGAN!
2233 days 11 hours ago
Connor_
Now we're between Andrew and Jonah.
2233 days 11 hours ago
Connor_
The winner of the Final Veto, finishing with a time of 2 minutes & 35 seconds is...
2233 days 11 hours ago
Connor_
CONGRATULATIONS, JONAH! YOU HAVE WON THE FINAL POWER OF VETO OF THE SEASON! Please host the Veto Meeting in the Living Room as soon as you're ready!

Note: Andrew's time was 4 minutes and 8 seconds.
2233 days 11 hours ago
1001games
Yay!
2233 days 11 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
congrats jonah!
2232 days ago
Connor_
Hello, Houseguests! Welcome to part one of the Final Head of Household Competition of the season. The winner of this competition will automatically advance to Part 3, where he will face off against the winner of Part 2 for the title of the final Head of Household of the season, earning himself a spot in the final two.

This competition is called "You Like Pina Coladas?" and here's how it's going to work. Throughout the day, at random times, I am going to post "*Launches Coconut*" and the first one of you to post "*Catches Coconut*" will be able to put it in your palm tree. The first Houseguest to have five coconuts in his palm tree will win Part 1 of the final HOH Competition of the season, and will secure his spot in Part 3.

This competition begins now!
2231 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
*Launches Coconut*
2231 days 23 hours ago
1001games
*catches coconut*
2231 days 23 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
*Catches Coconut*
2231 days 23 hours ago
Connor_
Jonah catches the first coconut!

iiGalaxyii (Andrew K.)—
1001games (Jonah S.)— I
jayhawk123 (Zach H.)—
2231 days 23 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
it just sucks
2231 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
*Launches Coconut*
2231 days 22 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
*Catches Coconut*
2231 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
Andrew catches the second coconut!

iiGalaxyii (Andrew K.)— I
1001games (Jonah S.)— I
jayhawk123 (Zach H.)—

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!