This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Living Room

Topic » [S1] Living Room

2236 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
No, no one in this game sent it, someone named Megan sent it
2236 days 7 hours ago
Connor_
Alan, Zach H, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted Houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, gather his belongings, and walk out the front door.
2236 days 7 hours ago
Connor_
By a vote...
2236 days 7 hours ago
Connor_
of 2-0...
2236 days 7 hours ago
Connor_
Alan, you are evicted from the Big Brother house.
2236 days 7 hours ago
1001games
Im sorry Alan :(
2233 days 4 hours ago
1001games
Welcome to the final POV meeting of the season. On my last HOH reign I promised this person I would save him from the block if I were to win. Unfortunately that didn't happen. Now that I won a POV I mind as well stick to my word. With that said I have decided to USE the power of veto on....
Zach H!

Since there is only one remaining houseguest safe I am forced to nominate Andrew. Andrew you are a huge threat in this game and have made a ton of excellent game winning moves which I respect a lot. With that said it comes down to Zach to cast the final vote of the season. Good luck to you both!
2233 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
The final nominees are ANDREW and LOGAN!

Zach H, please cast the sole vote to evict as soon as possible!
2233 days 4 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
pls check skype Zach :(
2233 days 3 hours ago
jayhawk123
I am the sole vote the evict
2233 days 3 hours ago
jayhawk123
There is one person that one hundred percent deserves to be here, and I've gotta keep him. This game for me, I had a bromance with Alan, and have been very close with Andrew, even though we were pretty much on opposite sides this whole game. Logan, you've literally never talked to me, you would vote me out in a heartbeat, and least with Andrew I'd have a chance to stay, with that being said

I have to cast my vote to evict Logan
2233 days 3 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
i fucking love you
2233 days ago
Connor_
It’s official, Logan, you are evicted from the Big Brother House.
2230 days 7 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
at this point of the game, i'm looking out for my game. this is a very hard decision. i'm ultimately deciding who i'm going to bring with me to sit next to in the final 2. i've thought about this decision since part 1 started. jonah, in this game you were iconic. you've been a target since week 1, you've formed alliances and bonds with a lot of people to bring you this far. you've slayed this game over the past couple of weeks, and made amazing game moves. i don't think i can sit next to you, and win. i'm so sorry, but i vote to evict you, jonah. ;(((

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!