This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Goodbye Messages to Alan

Topic » [S1] Goodbye Messages to Alan

2223 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
Please leave a goodbye message to Alan here.
2223 days 4 hours ago
alanb1
Bye guys! <3
2223 days 4 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
You'll always be my best friend outside this game. I was in a tough position. I knew that I'd never win this game if you were sitting next to me but I never campaigned against you and people deadass lied to me and said they were saving you. I was highkey blindsided.
2223 days 4 hours ago
1001games
Ugh I'm sorry Alan but I had to take out the bigger threat and that was you :/ . It was nice reconnecting with you after a long time hating each other. I hope we have no hard feelings and I hope we can remain friends outside of the game :)
2223 days 4 hours ago
alanb1
No I actually hate u both
2223 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Sorry, I want to be your friend outside this game.
2223 days 4 hours ago
alanb1
Don’t care, no.
2223 days 3 hours ago
jayhawk123
Alan, I'm sorry you are out, you definitely deserve to be here more than me. I love everything about you, from day 1, we developed a friendship that is unbreakable. I love you so much, and I'm sad to see you go. I'm sorry I failed you :( I fell asleep, and slept through my alarm. I feel so bad. If it wasn't for you, I'd already be out of this game, you put your game in risk for me, which shows how genuine of a person you are. I look forward to continuing this friendship that we have. You're such an amazing person, and I wish I could meet you IRL. Thank you for being you. I love you!
2222 days 3 hours ago
alanb1
I love you

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!