This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Contract & Game Format — Must Read

Topic » [S1] Contract & Game..

2256 days 13 hours ago
bklimas
"I, Bobby, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2256 days 13 hours ago
Bulldozer24
"I, Drew, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2256 days 13 hours ago
RedsKanto
"I, Kyle, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2256 days 12 hours ago
DerickBirch
I, Derick, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules.
2256 days 11 hours ago
Yfoxes10
"I, Connor, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2256 days 11 hours ago
Emmett4
"I, (Emmett S. Aka Emmett420), have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2256 days 9 hours ago
1001games
I, Jonah, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules.
2256 days 4 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
"I, Michelle, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2256 days 4 hours ago
Taki238
"I, Jalen, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2256 days ago
Espontaneo
"I, Ralib, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2255 days 22 hours ago
johndoe
I, John, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules.
2255 days 22 hours ago
jayhawk123
"I, Zach H., have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules.
2255 days 18 hours ago
tcold312
I, Thomas, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules.
2255 days 16 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
"I, BritishHali17, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the event I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's Big Brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever action he deems necessary in the event I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules."
2255 days 10 hours ago
John10
I, john, have read and understand the rules and expectations that will be in place in the even I am cast as a houseguest for Connor's big brother. I also understand and accept that Connor has the right to take whatever actions he seems necessary in the I fail to comply with the aforementioned rules.

open group

Connor's Big Brother 2 — Day 49

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!