This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for Whodunnit?

Topic » Rules for Whodunnit?

3692 days ago
rawr121
Rules
---------

This will be a Mole-typeish game where you must solve crimes and figure out Whodunnit. Among the players there will be a killer, and their job is to make it to the end without any of the players figuring out who they are.

Heres how this will work.
Every cycle there will be atleast 1 death. The surviving players will then split up into three groups; The Morgue (Where you can examine the body); Their Last Known Whereabouts (The last place they were seen alive); and The Crime Scene (The place of death).

Once you split up I will send you a brief overview of what is there. Along with the brief overview, there will be are 6-8 actions for you to choose from and you can choose half of them to do. Some actions will be useless and some won't.

Once you all have looked in your areas there will be some time to speak with your friends and gain some information and during that time I will tell you when there will be a riddle hunt for a big piece of info you may have missed. It will be a LIVE race so if you aren't there you cannot get it. It is a race as well so it won't just be like answering a question. The first and ONLY the first player to finish will get the clue. It is then their choice to share it or not.

After the riddle it will be time to State Your Case. Where you must pitch your idea of the true crime. You will be graded accordingly on
-Cause of Death
-How They Died
-Place of Death
-Details (These are very important)
-Whodunnit

Once everyone has stated their case we will have dinner! Yum! During dinner I will state to everyone who has impressed the killer the most and they will be spared. After that, I will reveal the true crime (how the player was killed) and then I will pass out envelopes. One by one I will ask you to open your cards and it will reveal if you are scared or spared.

Spared- Means you are safe and will continue to the next cycle
Scared- Means you are in the bottom 2 or 3 and has a chance to be killed

The next day (will give you all the time) there will be a death scene and the cycle will start all over again.

In the finale there will be 2 players and the 1 killer. If you are the killer your job is to make it the end without anyone thinking you're the killer. If you can do that without anyone knowing then you win the game. However if someone thinks you're the killer at the end, you lose. If both players think you're the killer, the winner is decided on a puzzle. Killer, to win you must be sneaky and be willing to lead your threats the wrong way to win.

Players, Look out because the killer CAN be the one who is most impressed or can be scared! They do have the option to do that!

I will make this as cinematic as possible so be prepared! I will RP as the butler a lot and you can RP as well if you like. Show your reactions to things, it'll be fun! :P Oh and SEND CONFESSIONALS!!

The Killer does NOT TOLERATE inactivity so if you do not send in your State Your Case in time you WILL BE KILLED

You dont have to send them but I always love to see people's thinking styles! If you have any questions feel free to post below! If i miss anything I'll be sure to let you know!
3688 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
Oops for the last part its supposed to mean confessionals
3679 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
read it
3679 days 8 hours ago
NightOwl
Read
3679 days 8 hours ago
MariahAnn
Read
3679 days 8 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I read it!
3679 days 8 hours ago
jeevaislife
read
3679 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
read it!
3679 days 8 hours ago
honeybunch1
omg we have a killer loose
3679 days 8 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
o i read it
3679 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Ok got it
3679 days 8 hours ago
CheapCheep
Reeeeead it.
3679 days 8 hours ago
labobble
read it
3679 days 7 hours ago
imprincearthur
Read
3679 days 7 hours ago
bklimas
Read it
3679 days 7 hours ago
pompzi
read it

open group

rawrg3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!