This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1 - The Wow Factor!

Topic » Week 1 - The Wow Factor!

3689 days 8 hours ago
Black_Shot
Demi Lovato - Turn Up The Music

3689 days 8 hours ago
Euro
3689 days 5 hours ago
Balls
Sorry, how did these get decided? I didn't see any results get posted. Guarantee you will get some inactive participants too which is a shame.
3689 days 4 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
The coaches sent me their list via mail. If there are inactive contestants, they'll be in the bottom 2 in the poll. But most of these contestants have participated last season or on a competition before so we should be fine.
3689 days 4 hours ago
richardcglover
So when do we find out the rankings
3689 days 3 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
This song choice is going to WOW everyone:) heres Christina Grimmie covering "My Heart Will Go On"
3689 days 3 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Rankings will be revealed usually the day of the deadline or the day after. It will be based on how many judges answer my emails
3689 days 3 hours ago
richardcglover
Ugh we gotta wait a whole nother day
3689 days 2 hours ago
jaxmk12
Fifth Harmony- Anything Could Happen
3689 days 2 hours ago
neathery
3686 days 22 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
omg whens results
3685 days 23 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Results please?
3685 days 23 hours ago
richardcglover
Come on it's starting to make me mad
3685 days 20 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
ikr like wtf last season was def not like this :(
3685 days 18 hours ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Novascotias right, this game was not the same game that we had last season. I may have to cancel this season because of how busy everyone is. I'm putting school first. I only check this website once in a while and we don't have all the rankings, it's just getting out of control and it's not fair to make you guys wait.

open group

Vinny's X-Factor Season 2 (POSTPONED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!