This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night Six - Tribal Council Two (Libertad)

Topic » Night Six - Tribal Council Two..

3760 days 8 hours ago
adamsel
Adam - Are you disappointed with the two inactives?

We didn't have 2 inactives. 1 person sat out the challenge for us.
3760 days 8 hours ago
ejuzkiw
yeah, Josh said from the start he'll be sitting out
3760 days 8 hours ago
mrcool
LOL
3760 days 8 hours ago
ejuzkiw
i wish there were a plus button in these threads..
3760 days 7 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Attention - Sam has been banned and will be put on Redemption Island. If he is not back in a day, he will be out permanently. The vote HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!
3760 days 7 hours ago
IhasFood
Josh - Do you think that alliances are forming yet?
Well it's hard to tell but I think some people are talking
3760 days 7 hours ago
ejuzkiw
i guess that kinda solves the problem...but i would like to see the actual results from the immunity challenge...at this point, i wanna know if we were right or not, just my though
3760 days 7 hours ago
IhasFood
Lol I like how we all thought a la flor should go to tribal and then someone on La Flor is banned xD
3760 days 7 hours ago
ejuzkiw
lol i guess that's some form of karma
3760 days 7 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
TWIST REVEAL: Sam has been banned for a while. I told you guys Libertad lost even though it was obvious La Flor lost and waited for someone to figure out that Sam was banned. Tyrone has won this surprise twist and will receive a hidden immunity idol clue.
3760 days 7 hours ago
ejuzkiw
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
3760 days 7 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
I told you there would be twists. ; ) You guys got very heated, though!
3760 days 7 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
I'm sorry towards anyone who got upset. I did not expect such strong reactions, and I apologize for making a twist that some people think was "cruel".
3760 days 7 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
The next challenge will be a reward challenge and will be non-live tomorrow night at 6:30 pm EST.
3760 days 7 hours ago
IhasFood
xD lol you kind of got us good

open group

Owen's Survivor: CANCELLED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!