This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night Six - Tribal Council Two (Libertad)

Topic » Night Six - Tribal Council Two..

3760 days 9 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Votes and confessionals are due at 6:30 pm EST tomorrow.
--------------------------------------------------Questions---------------------------------------------------------
Ashley - Do you feel safe?

Josh - Do you think that alliances are forming yet?

Eric - Are you disappointed that Exile Island did not guarantee your safety?

Matt - Can your tribe recover from this loss?

RasGrand - Did Exile Island save you?

Adam - Are you disappointed with the two inactives?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3760 days 8 hours ago
winners1
What do I have to do?
3760 days 8 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
@Ryan You have to vote, but you can't be voted off.
3760 days 8 hours ago
winners1
Ok ty
3760 days 8 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Yep.
3760 days 8 hours ago
mrcool
We didnt even lose la flot lost WTF
3760 days 8 hours ago
ejuzkiw
To be honest, I'm still confused as to why we are at tribal.  It was said that our inactives cost us but we only had one score not reported and La Flor only reported like two scores; which shows a lot more inactives. 

Regardless, I'm not bummed at all about not being sent to Exile Island.  I think that would only put a target on my back as I would then be suspected to have the hidden immunity idol.  Knowing that I didn't go, my tribe can feel safe knowing that I have nothing to hide.
3760 days 8 hours ago
mrcool
15 times 4 equal 60 soo
3760 days 8 hours ago
ejuzkiw
and we had 15, 6, 4, 7 and 9...which is only 41
3760 days 8 hours ago
ejuzkiw
Actually, there was only winners1, who scored 2nd...plus four inactives, giving La Flor 62 points, more than our 41...I don't care how annoying i get, i will keep bugging you, Owen, until you recognize that La Flor deserves to be at tribal, not Libertad
3760 days 8 hours ago
mrcool
LOL eric
3760 days 8 hours ago
ejuzkiw
haha...what i thought was funny was that we both did the exact same thing on each of the different pages at the same time
3760 days 8 hours ago
mrcool
HAHA I think its funny that the only inactive got exile islnd
3760 days 8 hours ago
ejuzkiw
yeah i was just thinking that too...which is even more reason why we shouldn't be here...we don't need to be voting out one of our active players over the bullshit...but hey, mrcool, you should pm me...i cant because im just a white level but i can reply to you
3760 days 8 hours ago
mrcool
White rank can send message hit a user and then hit the picture of a letter
3760 days 8 hours ago
ejuzkiw
i dont see a picture of a letter...oh well not a big deal

open group

Owen's Survivor: CANCELLED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!