This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 8 HOH Competition's

Topic » Day 8 HOH Competition's

3632 days 12 hours ago
Anonaly
So there will be a best-two-out-of-three. If the same person wins the first two, they automatically are in the F2 and must choose who goes with them. If there's a tie after two HOH comps, then a third will be played.

Questions?
3632 days 12 hours ago
Drooseph
no im ready!
3632 days 12 hours ago
legend_of_link
nope finale HoH here we go!
3632 days 12 hours ago
Anonaly
Part one is a game comp. I had not originally had two game comps back-to-back, but I had to make last minute plans. Anyways, this is the game http://www.freepacman.org/ . Post your screenshots to the picture part of the group page by 5:20 Pacific time. If you are late posting your score, you will get a zero. Got it?
3632 days 12 hours ago
Drooseph
posting now
3632 days 12 hours ago
Anonaly
I meant in the image forum, but I got you.
3632 days 12 hours ago
Anonaly
You're running late, Drew
3632 days 12 hours ago
Anonaly
Drew wins the first final HOH
3632 days 12 hours ago
Drooseph
wooo!
3632 days 11 hours ago
legend_of_link
He faked that image.

The font doesn't match the font in game
3632 days 11 hours ago
Anonaly
The next HOH comp is a combination between a poll vote and blog trends. At 6:00 PM Pacific voting for both closes. I will take the percentage from the poll and the percentage of blog trends (your blog trends divided by total trends), add them together to get a final percentage. Whoever has the higher percentage wins final HOH 2. I am a math major in college, I know what I'm doing.

If Drew wins, he automatically gets to the F2, and must decided who to go with him
If Legend wins, we play final HOH 3 to determine who gets the two-out-of-three

Any questions?
3632 days 11 hours ago
Drooseph
ready
3632 days 11 hours ago
Anonaly
Wait a minute! I'm investigating
3632 days 11 hours ago
Drooseph
and my computer just reads the font differently than yours... do you use firefox or chrome?

open group

Ally's FAST Big Brother Game

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!