This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2507 days ago
tofutime
Gigi and Ahmed are idiots

So my questions...

First of all, you both have my respect tonight.  Woman to women.  We'll start with you, Violet.  You have labeled yourself as "a flirt."  You're probably the most masterful person in the history of Survivor to play the flirt card, which is great.  My question to you is... how does that resonate with you in the bedroom?

How do you take that to the next level, as far as strategy in the game?  How does that translate your layers of being?  You're a flirt.  You flirted with me on several occasions.  I'm not complaining.  So, how does being the flirt parallel to your intimate life?

Tisha. You will not get my vote. My vote will go to Violet. And I hope that is the one vote that makes you lose the money. If it's not, so be it. I'll shake your hand and go on from here.

But if I would ever pass you along in life and you are laying there dying of thirst, I would not give you a drink of water. I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you with no ill regrets.

I plead to the jury tonight to think a little bit of the island we have been on . This island is full of, pretty much, only two things - snakes and rats. And in the end of Mother Nature, we have Violet The Snake, who knowingly went after prey; and Tisha, who turned into the rat that ran around like rats do on this island, trying to run from the snake. I believe we owe it to the island spirits we have come to know to let it end in the way that Mother Nature intended: For the snake to eat the rat.
2506 days 23 hours ago
hints
Hints- why did u play against me for the majority of merge when we could've worked together?

answer: i mean, we voted together some tribals but why would i waste my time acting all buddy buddy with you when i knew down the line we were going to be out for blood i didn't want to shade u if i worked with you all game, we all knew it was going to come at some point and i knew you were closer to violets than you were to i
i would also like to add i continuously voted with the minority and outsiders so i felt a bit awkward to just jump back on your ship and be like haha hi guys whats the vote when it was obvious i wouldn't of done it anyway x
2506 days 23 hours ago
GiGi10
HOW AM I AN IDIOT U DUMB SACK OF BEANS
2506 days 23 hours ago
GiGi10
@tofu :)
2506 days 23 hours ago
tofutime
Why did u and Ahmed vote against each other at the final 4 u dumb sack of beans
2506 days 23 hours ago
GiGi10
I told ahmed that hints was voting me and violets was voting him, so if we voted hints we could get her, and he said he would rather go to fire making :)
2506 days 23 hours ago
GiGi10
That being said, Ahmed played a god awful game from about final 7 so anything he says about the final two should be taken with a grain of salt x
2506 days 23 hours ago
tofutime
I guess he's the dumb sack of beans then
2506 days 23 hours ago
Violets
@Tofutime You're sexy hehe! I think my strategy in this game has been infused with my personality and being flirtatious is a big part of my personality at home it uh.. it gets me what I want. I'll flirt with girls to get my way or i'll flirt with guys to get my way and uhm I think I honestly can develop genuine relationships with people without flirting with them but it is an old stand by not gonna lie!

Thank you Tofutime, I am grateful and it has been an absolute pleasure to play alongside you x
2506 days 23 hours ago
tofutime
https://media3.giphy.com/media/5DrxGJ97yAio8/200_s.gif
Ahmed being back stabbed by hints
2506 days 23 hours ago
FighterMan
OH FCK OFF BOTH OF U.
TOFU U NEVER SPOKE TO ME SINCE F8, AND GIGI10 WHY DON'T U GO TAKE AN IDOL AND SHOVE IT UP UR ASS THANKS
2506 days 23 hours ago
GiGi10
You know I'm right tho ahmed hen

And violets one more q, who was your best alliance this game? Like Idk how closely you worked with hints, I knew you were an f2 but I think you voted with me more. Was it all a PLAN so u and hints didn't look close or did you actually find it easier to work with me :)
2506 days 22 hours ago
hints
why am i not getting questions
2506 days 22 hours ago
Violets
@Gigi10 honestly truly? my best alliance this game was with you which was formed at merge i think? and thats where it really took off. i think i was able to do more of what i wanted to see happen rather than going with what hints had in store to help his small alliances. i mean it wasnt entirely a plan of mine to be in the alliance to distance mine and hints friendship to everyone else but i guess it DID help in that department x

With my alliance to hints we generally just passed information to eachother but with that being said i never really let him know where you & tofu stood i think i was very careful with that actually whereas he would feed me information from ashley/fighterman quite a bit.

yes i fount it much easier to work with u gi gi because me and hints generally always clash on what we believe to be right, like when HINTS was so stubborn not to change his vote off tofutime which if ahmed voted the same, me and you would have went to rocks nd like the fact he would do that just BC he wanted tofu out is really eye opening as it would have been potentially at the expense of me, which also shows he is more EMOTIONAL than STRATEGIC.
2506 days 22 hours ago
Violets
also, referring back to the point of hints saying he always voted in the minority. This point backs up the fact that he did not infact wear the pants in the relationship because me, being an important factor in the "majority" group could have EASILY discarded hints at any point which shows without hints ties to me in this game he would not have lasted as long.

ALSO to point out HINTS quit this game at a point because he didn't get his way and later returned due to hours of begging production he does not deserve the milly!

open group

BW Survivor Season 1: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!