This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

2489 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Tisha and Violet have made F2.

It is now your duty to question their game, and cast your vote on who you want to win.
2489 days 6 hours ago
FighterMan
Well i wanna start off with speeches.
One. ms rhen-lili hope Penelope faith marie i told u a few tribals ago that vote i threw to you was the last time i’d vote u in the game and I’m still keeping that promise xx.
Unless u answer my Q honestly.
2489 days 6 hours ago
GiGi10
We r all fucking idiots for letting them make f2, especially u ahmed when we had a chance to take hints out f4. I will random.org my vote bcus they are the same person anyways.

Hints- why did u play against me for the majority of merge when we could've worked together?

Violets- did you know it was an f2 before you told me today?
2489 days 6 hours ago
FighterMan
Okay let's do this, Hints you know how strong i thought the bond i had with you was, it was so strong. Getting voted out by you, i mean violets and gigi did it too but by you thats where the pain came. *tears start to enter here*
Lets take it back a little bit, that day when we heard shrieks coming from the jungle. It was YOU, and i saw you in the most vulnerable state ever. And you were like Ahmed i'm going to pull myself from the game if i don't get my retainer back. And i said nooo...NO. You're staying in this game Hints. It happened perfectly where i was able to find it to you and give it back to you, you were so grateful. You said i owe you everything because of you Ahmed I'm in this game. I realized afterwards i had Hints game, literally in the palm of my hands. Tell me, would you have quit this game if i hadn't given you back your teeth, something cosmetic? And please to prove it i want you to take out your teeth hints. I want everyone to see what i saw that day.
2489 days 6 hours ago
FighterMan
Okay being honest though, tisha worked every aspect of the game. Even got me to play an idol on her and always tried working with minority ppl to her benefit (hisoka and ashley). Meanwhile violets really never swayed to a side unless hints forced her. I feel hints wore the pants in their relationship thus i will be casting my vote towards TISHA cause she worked for the final 2.

She got ashley to give her an advantage and got me to give her an idol, shows she played a good social game. Okay bye. Fuck you still for blindsiding me.
2489 days 6 hours ago
Hisoka
Im voting for tisha
2489 days 6 hours ago
Ashleybabyx3
Well congrats girls. I'm very impressed and happy with this outcome. I'm currently laughing at the jury for being morons and voting me out when this was clearly what was going to happen LOL. Anyways some people have big egos and feel the need to take out a know threat (me) than play smart for the long road.
ANYWAYS.
I was planning on giving my advantage to Hisoka but I know either him or violets betrayed me and caused my demise so I gave it to HINTS so I didn't give it to someoen who voted me out.
So my question is to violets... we're u the one who voted me out over tofu???

Good job cause it worked. HOWEVER, this cast is stupid because all of you were friends as I can see by the friends pages ur all connected in some sort of way so for S2 I would recommend a cast where u can flip ppl rather than friends who won't flip aka what happened to me.
2489 days 6 hours ago
Violets
Uhhh actually fighterman you only think Hints wore the pants in the relationship because Hints was latched onto you to ensure we were in a good position with you whilst I worked a different side of the game working with Tofu & Gigi. So I think your opinion is quite biased especially since you had made a final 2 deal with Hints early on in the game!

But without further a do I will now reveal my message paper from the bottle I recieved and cast my vote to evict one jury member and that vote will be for Fighterman thank you icebeast!

2489 days 5 hours ago
GiGi10
LMAO
2489 days 5 hours ago
Violets
@ASHLEY - I will admit I did vote you out and here is why, I think to me you were a HUGE threat knowing that the vote prior to you being voted out you was able to convince an array of people to throw their votes and even got fighterman to throw his vote onto me which even had be SHOOK as I didn't think it was possible as I believed me and Fighter were good allies in the game. I knew moving forward I had to decide between keeping you in, a reminder that you were closer to hints than me, or keeping tofu in. Which at that point I was in a newly formed alliance with Tofu and Gigi without Hints therefore It'd be more beneficial to cut one of the strings with hints. Had I decided to keep you Ashley I don't think either me or Hints would be sitting here now especially with that damn Legacy advantage and your ability to manipulate. Would I have loved to slay with you? yes sis but you proved you coulda sliced my throat and i wouldn't have seen it coming thats how stealthy you were and how well you brought paranoia to the votes. I don't think I would have gotten a better chance to strike x

hope this aint too long winded sorry xx
2489 days 5 hours ago
FighterMan
just saying we were all voting u out at final 5 if u didn't have an idol xx so u suck go home u fucking bitch. u didn't play shit bye
2489 days 5 hours ago
FighterMan
Also violets ash didn't tell me ot throw my vote on u i did it for fun so thats a bit fake xx
2489 days 5 hours ago
Violets
@Fighterman

[25/06/2017 19:28:04] violets: who are u voting x
[25/06/2017 19:45:02] Ahmed: Ashley
[25/06/2017 19:45:38] Ahmed: Last dc I threw a vote for ash and the hoe lied so this time I ain't throwing NO votes
2489 days 5 hours ago
GiGi10
My questions weren't answered so I won't be voting
2489 days 5 hours ago
Violets
OH LMFO sorry i will answer now x
2489 days 5 hours ago
Violets
@Gigi10 Gigi I literally had no idea I even based a reasoning on me making sure the re-vote was 1-1 between you and ahmed BECAUSE of hints witholding that information from me. Hints literally told me at the revote that ahmed had told him that in his bottle messaage it revealed it was a final 2 and for that reason I should change my vote to evict you because we can beat ahmed in immunity. But then to me I thought why the fuck did you keep this from me?? It became blatant that hints kept it quiet because he had struck a final 2 deal with ahmed and obviously didn't want to reveal it to me incase I did decide to cut ahmed due to the fact it was a final 2 as I knew ahmed would take hints over me 100% but i decided to try nd cut ahmed anyway without knowing that information so his plan didnt rly work xx

god i feel like wot im typing dont even make sense

open group

BW Survivor Season 1: Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!