This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

A Decsion Is Made

Topic » A Decsion Is Made

3381 days 2 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
As you made 5 members are gone from your tribes! Clair and Zach both got tree mail that they must eliminate 3 castaways from Marmara and 2 from Aegean! Alaskan, Andrew and Sam were chosen by Clair. Andalib and Harry were chosen from Aegean. They are now gone from the tribes. Not from the game though! Please welcome the Serseriler. *5 run out with green buffs* They will now have immunity at the next immunity challenge and will vote a tribe leader!
3380 days 22 hours ago
Sackeshi
Im not gone that easally and now you know that we will not be loyal to anyone but are self so get ready to be ripped to shreds by us and then we will stand at the final 5 as the rest of you look on from the wind
3380 days 22 hours ago
cancanpiano
:( Clair I thought we are friends...
3379 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
But you did not communicate with me, Sam, since the game started. Same with Alaskan. Andrew is the last member of our tribe, so I eliminated him. It was really hard for me. I'm sorry.

open group

Max's Survivor: Montenegro APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!