This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

3446 days 10 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Come on in guys! Nagarote, Escameca and Venado getting your first look at the new Masaya tribe! Mac voted out at the last tribal council. Ready to get to the challenge? First, I will take it back! *receives idols* Once again immunity is back up for grabs! Below are 10 words that have scrambled! These words relate to Nicaragua and San Juan del Sur. Each castaway will mail me their answers to the words. Each one correct will receive 1 point for the tribe. In the end the three tribes with the most points in the end will win immunity. Losing tribe, will have a member sent to Exile, and be heading to tribal council where they will vote another person out of this game! Survivors Ready? Go!
3446 days 10 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Words:

1 mylaipiiutcn     
2 u mihsst     
3 mbucai     
4 caa vsas     
5 anmuaga     
6 rstpia     
7 tnaesrga     
8 anocci arlcv     
9 iositmk     
10 lwolnad
3445 days 20 hours ago
noah_kondon
This was the challenge I tried to throw last season xD.  I failed -_-
3445 days 16 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Good luck everyone
3445 days 16 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Results:
Venado- 27
Masaya- 20
Escameca- 18

That means in last place with 14 points is Nagarote.
3445 days 16 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Alright Venado who are you sending to Exile Island?
3445 days 15 hours ago
Webly
hm I'll randomize it for us :)
3445 days 15 hours ago
Webly
There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Nicole
Nate
Brie
Liam
Conor

----

Grats Nicole. That's who I want to send anyways. :P
3445 days 15 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Alright Nicole here is a map to Exile! Good luck! *Nicole leaves* Alright Nagarote I will see you tonight where you must vote out someone from your tribe!

open group

Max's Survivor: Montenegro APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!