This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1

Topic » Tribal Council #1

2494 days 9 hours ago
_Adidas_
Day 03

Welcome to tribal council #Tiwanaku please grab a torch and dip it in the fire because in this game, fire represents life. Once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the first person voted out of this game. 

Braden - Being the first to select a player for this tribe, is there blame towards you for being the initial person to form this tribe?
Alex - You were one of three to not get a shot at participating today, should those 3 be blamed or does it fall more to those stuck in the challenge?
Jerry - What is the tribe basing the vote on tonight?
Hudson - Any signs of alliances forming this early in the game?
Easton - Does the schoolyard pick affect the dynamic of the tribe in regards to alliances?
Cedric - What do you think caused your tribe to lose this challenge?
Matths - What do you think is the biggest strength this tribe has?
Aria - Why do you think you were the last one selected for this tribe? Will it affect you?

I will continue to ask questions as tribal continues, You may wish to answer or not but at least answer these. If you would wish to use an idol, please let me know before hand. No vote is equivalent to self vote. Votes are due TOMORROW!

SEND CONFESSIONALS
SEND IDOL GUESSES
2494 days 9 hours ago
sportygirl22
Aria - Why do you think you were the last one selected for this tribe? Will it affect you?

I'm honestly not too sure, but at this point, I believe I've proved I'm here to play as I completed the part of the challenge. There are some inactive stuff here that I think would help make the tribe stronger so we don't come back to tribal
2494 days 8 hours ago
_Adidas_
Aria - Is a unanimous vote expected for tonight?
2494 days 7 hours ago
Musicinme
Braden - Being the first to select a player for this tribe, is there blame towards you for being the initial person to form this tribe?

I don't think blame should be put towards me, I think that this was a group effort in the challenge today and my one selection wasn't more to blame than anyone else's one selection. This is just the first challenge and there will be more to come we just need to make sure the people in our tribe are active and strong and can help us win challenges.
2494 days 3 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
What do you think is the biggest strength this tribe has?

I can't really point out our biggest strength because it's just our first challenge so yah
2493 days 15 hours ago
_Adidas_
Braden - Who is at fault, the ones waiting to participate or the ones trying to finish up the portion of the challenge?

Matths - How do you know if the first challenge was just a bad day, and those labeled as inactive have other strengths ?
2493 days 15 hours ago
Musicinme
I don't think placing blame on people is the right way to go. The challenge is done, we lost, we just need this to be an example of what we could do to win in the future.
2493 days 14 hours ago
_Adidas_
4/8 votes received
2493 days 9 hours ago
_Adidas_
votes will be read in 25 minutes
2493 days 8 hours ago
_Adidas_
Ill go get the votes...
2493 days 8 hours ago
Musicinme
Good luck everyone!
2493 days 8 hours ago
_Adidas_
*gets urn*
2493 days 8 hours ago
_Adidas_
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2493 days 8 hours ago
Path
Stands I'd like to hand you the idol !! Luis
2493 days 8 hours ago
GerardoM13
:O
2493 days 8 hours ago
Musicinme
Umm...

open group

Luis's Survivor: Isla Del Sol [APP OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!