This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

2506 days 11 hours ago
_Adidas_
For today's challenge you will participation from each of your tribe members in order to win tribal immunity!

In front of you are 3 abandoned ruins, for each tribe, home to the Incas years ago.
On my 'GO' 2 people from each tribe will begin by searching for two crates located on the first ruin covered with vines. In order to get to your tribes ruin each tribe member must run to your ruin by posting *RUNS TO (tribe name) FIRST RUIN* 5 times with 1 minute waiting period each run. Once at the ruin you can begin to find  the crates and remove the vines from the crates by posting *LOCATES CRATE #_ FOR (tribe name)* 3 times with 2 minute waiting period. To remove the vines *REMOVES VINES FROM CRATE #_ for (tribe name)* 10 times. Each tribe member must locate/remove vines of crate.

When both crates have been found, 3 different tribe members must open the crates *OPENS CRATE #_ for (tribe name)* 2 times per crate
Example:
Person 1 opens crate #1 for Luis tribe
Person 2 opens crate #1 for luis tribe
Person 3 opens crate #1 for luis tribe
*repeats in same order once more*

*repeat process for the 2nd crate*

When the crates are open 2 different tribe members must get the pieces inside the crates and build a torch *ASSEMBLES PIECES INTO TORCH FOR (tribe name)* 4 times (2 posts per tribe member)
And give it to the final tribe member *GIVES (tribe name) TORCH TO (castaway)*

When the final member has the torch *GRABS (tribe name) TORCH* they must run to the next ruin *RUNS TO (tribe name) SECOND RUIN* 5 times and attempt to solve a 3 digit code to get inside the ruin with numbers varying from 0-4 and do not repeat (ex: 014)
When the code is solved, the tribe member must run up the ruin *RUNS UP (tribe name) SECOND RUIN* 10 times to light their fire to win immunity *LIGHTS (tribe name) FIRE*
2506 days 11 hours ago
GerardoM13
hi
2506 days 11 hours ago
jfkburks4
Sheesh
2506 days 11 hours ago
_Adidas_
Will give you until :15 to read
Challenge will begin at :20 and wil last 6 hours to complete. If not completed by then, the tribe with the most progress wins immunity!
2506 days 11 hours ago
Peterparker16
Jesus
2506 days 11 hours ago
Notsae
lmao wait
2506 days 11 hours ago
AnnaMay
I think I understand ._.
2506 days 11 hours ago
jfkburks4
This confusing af
2506 days 11 hours ago
Musicinme
Yeah I'm confused
2506 days 11 hours ago
sportygirl22
oh lawd
2506 days 11 hours ago
Peterparker16
I understand it. I'll run for the crates/remove the vines
2506 days 11 hours ago
_Adidas_
Any questions just post
2506 days 11 hours ago
Musicinme
Yeah what is happening?
2506 days 11 hours ago
_Adidas_
Tribal immunity
2506 days 11 hours ago
AnnaMay
Who is here from each tribe?

open group

Luis's Survivor: Isla Del Sol [APP OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!