This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

VAL Announcements

Topic » VAL Announcements

3750 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to the Counters Test.

In this Test, I will provide you with a paragraph.  Your test is to report how many 1 letter words are in the paragraph, how many 2 letter words, 3 letter words, 4 letter words and so on until you divided every word in the paragraph into categories of how many letters there are in each word.

You must not count any words that include numbers or hyphons.

When you are ready to report your answers, post somewhere in your pod:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

Then mail me your answers. 

The paragraph will be posted in the following post.

Good luck.
3750 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Each series starts with the players finding themselves in their "pods", small octagonal cells approximately 10 feet across, and identified by Val by the number of their pod. The pods include a "meal slot" where both food and other items may be given to the players as part of the treatment; several cameras, microphones, and one-way mirrors; and a lockable door to an "ante-pod" chamber where players may use the bathroom, be sequestered while challenges are set up in the pods, or for further interviews. Most importantly, the pods each contain a flat-screen television representing Val and a red and green push button below it. The environment of the pods is under control of Val, including the lighting, the temperature, and other features such as a retractable bed that may be offered at times. While players are given sufficient water, their meals are rationed, typically consisting of a tasteless "nutrition bar". Furthermore, Val will often limit the amount of sleep the players get by making sure they stay awake, though the players are granted short sleep periods at times. Players only communicate with Val during the game, with Val being their proxy should they be allowed to "communicate" to another player.
3749 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Number 11

This test is over.

You were disqualified from this test and will face the next treatment.

The pod who has won safety from the next treatment is Pod 7.

I will post info on your next treatment later tonight.
3749 days ago
RShowFreak
Due to unforseen circumstances, your next treatment will be posted tomorrow afternoon.
3748 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Good morning-evening-afternoon.

Hello human.  Your next treatment will begin NOW.

When you are ready to compete, let me know by posting

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

somewhere in your pod then mailing me.

Once you do so, I will post the rules.  The second I post the rules, your time will begin.

This treatment will take as long as you need and I suggest YouTube as a resourceful site in this treatment.

Good luck.
3748 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to the Music Video Math Treatment.

In this Treatment, you must watch 5 music videos and count certain things within them.  Then using these numbers input them into an equation to get one final number.  When you have your answer post somewhere in your pod:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

Once you do so, you may mail me your answer.

Once you get it correct your time will stop.  If after 90 minutes you are still trying to get the answer correct, you are allowed to send me what numbers you are getting for each Music Video and I will tell you which numbers are correct.

EQUATION:

A MULTIPLIED BY B MINUS C MINUS D DIVIDED BY E

Music Videos:

A- Train's Hey Soul Sister.  How many phrases (set of more than 1 word) appear in text somewhere in the video? (If the same phrase appears more than once at different times separated by more than 10 seconds, they count as separate phrases.)

B- Katy Perry's Roar.  How many different animals appear in the video? (Humans and fireflies do not count: note there is more than one type of primate and animal with wings)

C- Miley Cyrus' Wrecking Ball.  How many times do we see Miley Cyrus sitting on a wrecking ball? (NOTE: The ball must be partially visible and her sitting on it.  If a scene of her not on the ball separates two scenes of her sitting on the wrecking ball, they count as separate scenes)

D- Taylor Swift.  The first digit of a song title she sings with numerals in it.

E- Ke$ha's C'mon.  How many different animal costumes are in the video? (HINT: Less than 10)

Good luck.
3747 days 4 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Val, what is my fate. ;_;
3747 days ago
RShowFreak
Number 11

This treatment is over.

Your recorded time was 133 minutes, 44 seconds.

With that time, I can now reveal that your time in Solitary
will continue.

In the main group, I will announce the identity of the eliminated contestant.  You are free to observe but not comment.
3746 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next test in part begins now.

You must rank the remaining 5 players in order from most friendly to least friendly.

To assist with this, you are allowed to ask TWO pods any question you wish that does not involve their identity.  They are then free to answer however they please, honest or not and I will relay their answers to you.

To do so, post your questions and which two pods you want to ask here and I will post responses.

Then post your lists somewhere acknowledging who is most friendly and least friendly.

Good luck.
3746 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
Pod 7 has asked you,

"If helping a friend required being putting yourself at physical and criminal risk, how far would you go to help them?"
3746 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Pod 1 has responded:

"The craziest thing I've ever done for a friend is to walk in high heels through the hallway of my school because I lost a bet."
3746 days 9 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Lol I don't know if Pod 1 is a girl or not but I'm pretty sure thy are a dude.
3746 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Pod 9 has responded:

"In most cases yes but something's can not be forgotten."
3745 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is time for your official Test.

Welcome to the Solitary Auction.  Based on where you were placed in each list you received an amount of Solitary Dollars known as Vallors.  If you were ranked most friendliest on a list you received 500 Vallors, 2nd on a list got 400 Vallors and so on.

You will be placing bids on the 7 eliminated pods:  2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12

Hidden in pods are rewards and punishments.  You are free to bid as much or as little of your Vallors on any pod or pods you want.

The rewards and punishments available are:

1. Safety from the next treatment
2. The ability to ask another pod a question
3. A 30 minute time penalty
4. A penalty in the next treatment that makes the treatment significantly harder (An extra round)
5. Knowledge of 2 players' average placements in all treatments (can choose yourself)
6. Knowledge of 1 player's placement in this upcoming treatment.
7. Empty Pod

You will not know which prize is in each pod

If you choose to bid nothing, let me know.

When you are ready to make your bid, post somewhere in your pod:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

Then mail me your bid(s).  BIDS MUST BE MADE IN 100 VALLOR INCREMENTS.  If multiple people have the high bid on an item, then NO ONE receives that item.

Based on the lists you have 600 Valors

Good luck.
3745 days ago
RShowFreak
In the Auction you have won the contents of Pod 4 and Pod 5.

Pod 4-Safety from the next treatment
Pod 5- The ability to ask another pod a question

Congratulations on earning safety in the next treatment.

Post somewhere in your pod your question and which pod it will be addressed to.  Your identity will be unknown to that pod.

open group

Solitary Pod 11 - Peace's Pod :D

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!