This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

VAL Announcements

Topic » VAL Announcements

3723 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
This is where important announcements will be made by VAL.
3723 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
In Solitary nothing is as it appears.

While it has appeared you have been waiting for something to happen in Solitary, in reality you have completed your first treatment.

The treatment observed how each of you would react to absolutely no interaction. 

I left a key hint to you: A Silent Pod Can Lead To Your Demise In Solitary.

It is about to hold true.  For TWO of you, your time in Solitary is about to come to an end.  It will be the two with the LEAST number of posts in this span of 83 hours of silence I left you to.
3723 days 8 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Of course. ;(
3723 days 8 hours ago
PeaceOut14
I should've posted more time updates. XP
3723 days 7 hours ago
PeaceOut14
I feel like I should have posted more. Hopefully two people just didn't post.
3723 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Number 11

I can now reveal that your time in Solitary
will continue.

In the main group, I will announce the identities of the 2 eliminated contestants.  You are free to observe but not comment.
3723 days 7 hours ago
PeaceOut14
YES THANK GOD.

OMG thank you Val I love you.
3723 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
The game is on as we are down to 11 active pods.

Sometime tomorrow, your next  TREATMENT will begin.  The TWO PODS who perform the worst will be forced to leave Solitary and will be eliminated.  The deadline to complete it will be 24 hours, but if the time expires and players have not completed it, they can turn it in late but suffer a penalty which increases their chances of going home.  There will be a max LATE time of an additional 24 hours.

This means that you will have 24 hours to compete with an additional 24 hours if needed at the cost of a penalty.

I will reveal those results when all pods have participated.

Good luck
3722 days 7 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Um...where is the challenge?
3722 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Good morning-evening-afternoon Solitarian.

Your next treatment begins now.

In this treatment, your pod will be filled with millions of balls with each Tengaged User corresponding to a different ball.

Your goal is simple.  Find a combination of 10 balls that add up to the corresponding number.

You must find TEN Tengaged users whose Karma levels when added together will total a number as close as possible to 12,345.  The ten users you find can be any Tengaged users. 

When you have a set of 10 users whose total karma comes closest to 12,345, you MUST POST SOMEWHERE IN YOUR POD THE PHRASE:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON.

Once you press the Green Button, and post the phrase you must MAIL me the LINKS TO THE TEN TENGAGED USERS WHOSE KARMA LEVELS WILL BE ADDED UP.  You get ONE SUBMISSION so make sure it is correct.

If you send a list of less or more than 10 your submission will be invalid.  If you send a list BEFORE you post the phrase, your list will be invalid.  In the event of an invalid list you will be allowed another submission but will receive a 100 POINT PENALTY.

After all lists are submitted, the TWO Solitarians whose total number is farthest from the goal will be forced to leave Solitary.

In the event of a tie, TIME will be a factor as the slowest to press the Green Button and send their list will be eliminated.

You have 24 hours to compete with an additional 24 hours if needed at the cost of a penalty.

Good luck.
3721 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Good morning-evening-afternoon Solitarian.

The first 24 hours are up.  Now you may be wondering why I allowed an additional 24 hours to compete.  That is because the previous rules was only the FIRST PART of this treatment.

Now some of you may have seen this challenge as easy.  The second half of this challenge is much harder.  Based on your performance in this first half, you have been ranked 1st to 11th.  You will now compete in the second half of the challenge and will be ranked based on that performance.  Both rankings will then be averaged and the 2 with the worst average will be forced to leave Solitary.

The second half has the same rules and the same goal but with much more strict guidelines.  We have the same goal of 12,345 and you must use 10 people.

The set guidelines:

1. You cannot include anyone ranked in the Top 20 of Tengaged.
2. You cannot include a user with 0 karma.

In addition, in the event of a tie, time will NOT be the deciding factor.  In this case the tiebreaker will be the difference between the user you include with the highest karma and the user you include with the lowest karma.

The rule of pressing the green button is still in play.

Good luck Solitarian.
3721 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
IN ADDITION A THIRD GUIDELINE:

THE MINIMUM KARMA THAT CAN BE USED FOR A USER IS 500.
3721 days 4 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Damn. My loophole is over. XP
3720 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
The treatment is over.

2 Solitarians' time in Solitary is about to come to an end.
3720 days 4 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Val I'm scared, just give me the results. XP
3720 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Number 11

I can now reveal that your time in Solitary
will continue.

In the main group, I will announce the identities of the 2 eliminated contestants.  You are free to observe but not comment.

open group

Solitary Pod 11 - Peace's Pod :D

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!