This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auction Discussion

Topic » Auction Discussion

3568 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
Feel free to discuss
3568 days 18 hours ago
ivan1234
hello
3568 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
thanks alex
3568 days 18 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Hey guys
3568 days 18 hours ago
Spinner554
2 min agoDelete ReplySpinner554
Hi

We need to get all the team stuff.

So let's be smart about this, we are a team after all.
3568 days 18 hours ago
jman96
Hi
3568 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
we dont get to know whats in them right? i say we just each pick one and press our luck haha it sounds like a chance game tbh
3568 days 18 hours ago
michael222
^I think it will be a combination of hidden and non-hidden
3568 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
oh okay...
3568 days 18 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Items:

1. RSF Life Shield for the Good Guys
(NOTE: Only Good Guys can bid on this item)

2. RSF Life Shield for the Bad Asses
(NOTE: Only Bad Asses can bid on this item)

3. A Box
(NOTE: Contents of this Box will be PUBLICLY revealed when the Auction ends)
(NOTE: I will NOT REVEAL who won the item OR who bid on it; I WILL REVEAL how much the winner spent on it and mail that individual that they won this item)

4. Information: Before any MISSION, you can mail me and I will inform you of the general overview of the upcoming Mission ahead of time
(NOTE: This only applies to Team or Individual Missions; DOES NOT APPLY TO INFERNOS; I will NEVER reveal when it is used)

5. Jar
(NOTE: I will NOT REVEAL who won this item OR who bid on it; I WILL REVEAL how much the winner spent on it and mail that individual that they won this item)

6. Safety:  The winner of this item CANNOT receive ANY VOTES in the next round of the game (Round 6) AND cannot be selected to enter the Inferno by the Life Shield Winner (Essentially One Round Immunity)

7. Paper and Pen:  This person will be allowed to cast DOUBLE the amount of votes in all voting periods in the next round. (4 in the Nomination Vote; 2 or 4 in the Inferno Vote depending on if their team wins the mission)

8. TEAM PRIZE: Consists of the following:
--The team will earn the team win for this Individual Mission (For those keeping track)
--The team will receive an ADVANTAGE in the next Team Mission.  This advantage could very well lead to victory in the next Team Mission
(NOTE: I will be revealing who bid on this item AND how much each person bid.)
(NOTE: This is a cumulative item meaning the team who spends the most on this item will win it)

Spend Wisely!
3568 days 18 hours ago
dylanjay
do we mail one mai las a team or as an individual?
3568 days 18 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
There they are
3568 days 18 hours ago
Spinner554
I think we should all spend 101 on the team thing and then all fair.
3568 days 18 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Are we going to discuss who's bidding on what?
3568 days 18 hours ago
ivan1234
dylan:individual
3568 days 18 hours ago
PeaceOut14
What are the amounts for everyone?

open group

RSF Bad Asses Deliberation Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!