This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno Vote 5

Topic » Inferno Vote 5

3569 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Bad Asses, you won today's mission.

Here you will discuss and you will each cast 2 votes

First you will vote for either Jordonk or Leonine_Divine to face the Inferno.
Then you will vote for either Jkjkjk15 or michael222 to face the Inferno.

It will be a PUBLIC VOTE AND DISCUSSION.  You will cast your vote publicly and can change anytime before the vote ends by SUNDAY at 7 pm est (23 hours from now).

Majority rules and the person with the most votes between you and the Good Guys for one and between just your for the other will be selected to participate in The Inferno

If you do not vote, you will receive 1 penalty vote the next time you can receive one.  You ARE ALLOWED to vote for yourself if you wish.

When I reveal the results in the main group, I will only reveal the total vote tally and not who voted for who.

Remember that since he won the last Inferno, Kennel123 will have TWO VOTES to cast

You may begin your Deliberations/Discussion/Voting.
3569 days 8 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Well obviously I vote Michael into the inferno and for the other team idk:(
3569 days 7 hours ago
dylanjay
My thing is, Michael went in so I believe it's fair to vote jk but I think jk should pick her opponent. That's just my though honestly. I don't want to fight with you jk. I called you out on the bullshit like you called me out on mine. This is the cleanest and most fair decision we can make. I think it's time you went in but I feel like you should be able to choose who you want. I'm not here to screw people over, I'm just here to play the game.
3569 days 6 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ok Dylan I apologize as well. I don't want to argue with you either, and if rather not go in but if that's what happens so be it I won't get mad.
3569 days 6 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
And if I go in, I don't care who I go against. If I get taken out I don't want to be the one ton pick who takes me out. Hopefully I don't go in though... LMAOOO... Thanks for thinking about me though, Dylan.
3569 days 5 hours ago
Spinner554
I'm gunna vote Jk since Michael already went in.

And I'm gunna vote Leo.
3569 days 5 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
We'll I will vote whoever the group wants in on the other team.
3569 days 1 hour ago
dylanjay
I'm going to vote for Leo then... As much as I love Jordon... he isn't the best at most things so its probably better to go after Leo
3569 days ago
Kennel123
both of my votes are for leo and michael
3568 days 23 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Thank you, Kennel! Lol
3568 days 22 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I will also vote Leo btw.
So my votes are Michael as Leo.
3568 days 19 hours ago
jman96
Im gonna vote leo and jk.
3568 days 17 hours ago
ivan1234
My votes are also for leo and jk
3568 days 14 hours ago
michael222
I vote jk and leo
3568 days 13 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Leo and JK
3568 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
VOTES SO FAR:

Ahmir99-No Vote Cast Yet
dylanjay-No Vote Cast Yet
Ethan000-No Vote Cast Yet
ivan1234-Leonine_Divine and Jkjkjk15
Jkjkjk15-Leonine_Divine and michael222
jman96-Leonine_Divine and Jkjkjk15
Kennel123-Leonine_Divine and michael222
Kennel123 (BONUS INFERNO VOTE)-Leonine_Divine and michael222
michael222-Leonine_Divine and Jkjkjk15
PeaceOut14-Leonine_Divine and Jkjkjk15
Spinner554-Leonine_Divine and Jkjkjk15

Remember you can still change your votes, whatever is your most recent vote when the vote closes at 7 pm est will be FINAL.

open group

RSF Bad Asses Deliberation Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!