This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno Vote 2

Topic » Inferno Vote 2

3578 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Bad Asses, you lost today's mission.

Here you will discuss and you will each only cast 1 vote for either nothingbutrouble or Nightcore to face the Inferno

It will be a PUBLIC VOTE AND DISCUSSION.  You will cast your vote publicly and can change anytime before the vote ends by FRIDAY at 7 pm est (24 hours from now).

Majority rules and the person with the most votes between both you and the Good Guys will be selected to participate in The Inferno

If you do not vote, you will receive 1 penalty vote the next time you can receive one.

When I reveal the results in the main group, I will only reveal the total vote tally and not who voted for who.

Remember since he won the last Inferno, michael222 will have 2 votes

You may begin your Deliberations/Discussion/Voting.
3578 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
I'm gonna vote in.......nothingbutrouble

It's just random since they're both rookies....
3578 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
ya ill follow the vote and cause he beat me for that final drum… :S i vote for

nothingbutrouble
3578 days 9 hours ago
ivan1234
nothingbutrouble..
3578 days 9 hours ago
Jocastaa
I'm gonna vote in #nothingbutrouble simply because I feel like both Michael222 andSpinner would beat him Ithink Nightcore would put up a better fight than nothingbuttrouble so goodluck I'm voting for Nothingbuttrouble
3578 days 9 hours ago
jman96
Gonna keep it trending. Gonna vote for nothingbutrouble.
3578 days 8 hours ago
Spinner554
I'm voting night core LOL

I'm confident I could beat both but I want to take out the better of the two so

Yeah
3578 days 8 hours ago
michael222
I double vote nothingbuttrouble
3578 days 8 hours ago
Spinner554
^^^ scared Michael? LOL :b
3578 days 8 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I vote Nightcore
3578 days 6 hours ago
Ahmir99
nightcore
3578 days 6 hours ago
PeaceOut14
I'm voting for nothingbuttrouble
3578 days 5 hours ago
dylanjay
Just because I want to be a hipster, I'm going to vote Nightcore :) plus Michael is obvs scared of night core since he double voted so maybe we can all swing the vote and scare him! #COMMANDERoftheMICHAELlynchmob
3578 days 5 hours ago
dylanjay
Btw I was called in to work today so that's why I wasn't there :(
3578 days 2 hours ago
Jocastaa
Just because Michael said #Nothingbuttrouble twice doesn't make him scared he just feels more confident going in against nothingbuttrouble because out of the two Nightcore did a better job than nothingbuttrouble in the comp so..
3578 days 1 hour ago
Jocastaa
NVM sorry guys I just found out someone threw the challenge -looks at michael222-

open group

RSF Bad Asses Deliberation Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!