This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Vote 2

Topic » Nomination Vote 2

3579 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Here you will discuss and you will each vote for two OF YOUR OWN TEAM MEMBERS to be nominated for The Inferno.

It will be a PUBLIC VOTE AND DISCUSSION.  You will cast both votes publicly and can change anytime before the vote ends by TOMORROW (Thursday) at 6 pm est (23 hours from now).

Majority rules and the 2 with the most votes will both be nominated for The Inferno where 1 of those 2 will be chosen by the opposing team to enter The Inferno.

If you do not vote, both votes will count as self votes.  You ARE ALLOWED to vote for yourself if you wish.

BOTH VOTES must be for two different people.

When I reveal the results in the main group, I will only reveal the total vote tally and not who voted for who.

You may begin your Deliberations/Discussion/Voting.
3579 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ok time to discuss
3579 days 19 hours ago
Jocastaa
Ok well Idont want to be the influence in nomination I'm making my nominations on for my game so if the pattern follows don't blame me lol
3579 days 19 hours ago
jman96
*sits down*
3579 days 19 hours ago
Jocastaa
My first vote is for Spinner554 because Ifeel like out of everyone I've interacted with you the least sorry nothing personal and Iknow your a fierce competitor.

My second vote is For Kennel123 because you and Iand others rookies and out of the rookies on my team your the least Ibonded with in some type of way..:( sorry don't take personal.

Goodluck guys Iwant you to go in and beat ass and come back with a flawless win, and please don't take personal love you both and goodluck   <3
3579 days 19 hours ago
Jocastaa
And this is nominations from my prospective so goodluck guys
3579 days 19 hours ago
michael222
I vote spinner and kennel twice
3579 days 16 hours ago
dylanjay
so I've been debating this for awhile now, but I need to go with my gut.

First vote should be obvious: I vote to send Michael back to The Inferno... you threw missions its as simple as that and I really don't like you to be honest. You Throw, You Go!

Second vote is hard... As much as I think I will end up loving this person at the end of this, I'm going to go with my gut. Sadly I'm voting Jo to be my second nomination. I'm doing this because you didn't get to go in last time and prove yourself and because I've said your name already and I'm not willing to say someone else at this point. I know its a cowards play but its the smart move. Sorry but I'm using the ROOKIE CARD.

I wish you all good luck!
3579 days 15 hours ago
Kennel123
I'm going to vote the same way again… sorry guys and you 2 are some of the people i haven't talked to yet… so my votes are for

michael222 and Jocastaa (you wanted to go in last time and didn't get the chance maybe you will this time)
3579 days 15 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Well my first vote is going to go to Michael. You threw a challenge and honestly this is what's going to happen until you go. Sorry but actions speak louder then words and your actions were not smart.
As for my second vote. This one was tough an I have no clue what to do even as I'm writing this... I could take the easy route(s) and go Jo or one of the 2 already said. I'm going to have to vote... Jocasta. I apologize and I don't want to do this but I think you have the confidence to win it. Also, like Dylan, I'm kinda pulling the rookie card.
3579 days 13 hours ago
Spinner554
I was gunna volunteer but since I'm getting votes LOL

I'll vote Jocasta and myself anyways =]

Don't throw my name in. You're a rook. Call out an RSF champion like that again and see what happens LOL
3579 days 12 hours ago
Ahmir99
Well guys this is much harder. I am voting in Michael because you threw the challenge and I don't trust you and I need to see your a team player. And I'm gonna say Spinner because he is very brave and volunteered himself and I respect that.
3579 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
VOTES SO FAR:

Ahmir99-Spinner554 and michael222
dylanjay-Jocastaa and michael222
Ethan000-No Vote Cast Yet
ivan1234-No Vote Cast Yet
Jkjkjk15-Jocastaa and michael222
jman96-No Vote Cast Yet
Jocastaa-Spinner554 and Kennel123
Kennel123-Jocastaa and michael222
michael222-Spinner554 and Kennel123
michael222 (BONUS INFERNO VOTE)-Spinner554 and Kennel123
PeaceOut14-No Vote Cast Yet
Spinner554-Spinner554 and Jocastaa

Remember you can still change your votes, whatever is your most recent vote when the vote closes at 6 pm est will be FINAL.
3579 days 12 hours ago
Kennel123
changing vote… since spinner wants to go in a will respect that and believe he will go in and destroy so my final vote is

spinner and michael
3579 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Well since Spinner wants to volunteer, I'll vote him....

And I'll also vote in Michael because actions speak louder then words....
3579 days 10 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I will change my vote which makes me happy because i didnt want to vote Jocasta in!
I vote Michael and Spinner!

open group

RSF Bad Asses Deliberation Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!