This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno Vote 1

Topic » Inferno Vote 1

3581 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
Bad Asses, you lost today's mission.

Here you will discuss and you wil  each only cast 1 vote for either jbreezy or Millzipede to face the Inferno

It will be a PUBLIC VOTE AND DISCUSSION.  You will cast your vote publicly and can change anytime before the vote ends by TUESDAY at 6 pm est (18 hours from now).

Majority rules and the person with the most votes between both you and the Good Guys will be selected to participate in The Inferno

If you do not vote, you will receive 1 penalty vote the next time you can receive one.

When I reveal the results in the main group, I will only reveal the total vote tally and not who voted for who.

You may begin your Deliberations/Discussion/Voting.
3581 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
I am voting in Millzipede, only because I want jbreezy on their team so they can suck at challenges...

So my vote is for Millzipede!
3581 days 13 hours ago
dylanjay
My vote is going to be Millzipede for a few reasons, one breezy did nothing and will only hold there team back. 2 if they pick Jo, Jo goes in and beats Millz and a strong player is out early, Point 3 if MICHAEL is picked like we all hope, then Michael goes in against Millz and has a better shot of losing
3581 days 13 hours ago
Jocastaa
I will feel more comfortable going in against Millzipede because I feel like jbreezy will go hard orshould we vote jbreezy can someone insight me who they think I will have a better chance against.
3581 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Jocastaa, I feel like you can beat Mil's ASS!
3581 days 13 hours ago
Jocastaa
-sits down at table- okay well I'm voting for Millzipede . -puts fist on head as Ithink-
3581 days 13 hours ago
dylanjay
Milli wont make it easy but I feel like if you go in there like I'm going to win then you will be fine. I think its stupid to send in breezy at this point
3581 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
I also feel like that breezy will just cost them time after time again, so that's another reason why I want Mil to go in, so an active player on their team can go out.
3581 days 13 hours ago
Ahmir99
3 Most Important things right now

1. Jo Comes back if she goes in (Which she shouldn't as we all know)
2. Michael goes home if God helps us
3.Their team becomes weaker

So with that I am voting in Millzipede as well.
3581 days 13 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Well damnn, we lost and we are stuck with a conceding douchebadg on our team.
I vote Millzipede.
3581 days 11 hours ago
Kennel123
im voting in milzipede
3581 days 8 hours ago
michael222
I'm voting jbreezy you will find out why
3581 days 6 hours ago
ivan1234
My vote is for milzipede
3581 days 5 hours ago
jman96
Voting milizipede.
3581 days 3 hours ago
PeaceOut14
wow

Voting Milzipede

Michael's voting Jbreezy to tip it in their favor

maybe people wouldn't vote you in next time if you get over it cause your safe
3581 days ago
Spinner554
Voting millz

Michael I love you man but this is kinda outrageous.

But I regress.

open group

RSF Bad Asses Deliberation Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!