This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EXIT Rotunda

Topic » EXIT Rotunda

3722 days 16 hours ago
LoyalLestrange
Welcome to the EXIT Rotunda. This is where the challenge begins.
3722 days 16 hours ago
LoyalLestrange
You have been RANDOMLY placed into 3 teams of 2. They are as follows:

Danny & Sam

Peter & Ninjohn

James & Goose

Good luck teams, I will unlock your first room tomorrow night at 9:00 pm EST. Whichever team can solve the puzzle first is safe from elimination.
3722 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
Yay made it to the final game :)
3722 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
Goose will have to go ahead without me :( it's 3:00pm NZT which is right in the midst of my final period at school :/ URGH. could you bring it forward??? I have lunch from 6:30 - 7:30PM EST so I could do it then....
3722 days 16 hours ago
cancanpiano
What is EXIT?
3722 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
Alright peter! Let's knock em dead!
3722 days 15 hours ago
cancanpiano
Actually I have piano lessons at that time and I will probably not be able to go online for an hour and a half after that. I am in a school play and we are doing dress rehearsals before that, so I guess that goose is going to have to save the both of us himself!
3721 days 18 hours ago
goose89
wasnt this supposed to start half an hour ago?
3721 days 18 hours ago
LoyalLestrange
sorry guys. I had a catering event that went longer than expected. I'm here now though. So check in if you're here too.
3721 days 18 hours ago
cancanpiano
OMG thank you for being late! :)
3721 days 18 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Lol
3721 days 18 hours ago
LoyalLestrange
Lol I do what I can xD
3721 days 18 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
I hope we win 1st I have lots of hw I'm working on
3721 days 18 hours ago
LoyalLestrange
here's the explenation of how it'll work:

For the next game we will be playing a new one that I'm adding in to the rotation. It's called EXIT. In EXIT, 4 teams of 2 must battle it out in a game of wits and common sense. Every round or "room" the team that does the worst is eliminated. The last team standing has a chance to go on and play for $10,000

Here's how it's been adapted to Tengaged: The remaining 6 will be split up in to 3 teams of 2. Whichever team does the BEST in the first challenge is safe. Then whichever team does the best in the second challenge is safe. Then only 2 people will be left. One of these 2 will be eliminated. If you are the last team standing you must gohead to head against your teammate. Whoever wins stays in the game. Whoever loses is eliminated.

6 will enter, only 5 will EXIT!
3721 days 18 hours ago
LoyalLestrange
Here's your first room: decoding!

Decode this coded message (requires QWERTY keyboard): Rgw Siblria lew l dlrgwe lbs slyfgrwe stblnux syi dein VV7

Whoever mails me the correct answer first wins immunity for themselves and their team mate

open group

Reality Mashup

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!