This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor: Laos)

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

3662 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
look earlier in the chat Joey.  She's not arrested irl.  xD
3662 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
You guys wouldn't get the Survivor: The Andes thing.  Daniel and I were both in that group.  Daniel and his alliance got me out in 5th.  :P
3662 days 20 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Ya im not allowed to say why im in jail.
But i had to send my jury vote in a letter
3662 days 20 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
You'll probably get it in the next 6 months...considering your in Laos
3662 days 20 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
its just that you play so hard right away, and you take a leader role, and usually people benefit from that but they figure that they cant beat you so when its time they strick
3662 days 20 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
jail is so boring...heyyy anyone want to get areested and join me?
3662 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
In one game I was on the outside so I had to be quieter.  It sucked because I didn't like not being in control.  I guess I'm just never secure unless I'm calling the shots :P I thought you played better than me Joey, I was being targeted, so I was completely out of the loop the last 4 tribal councils I was a part of.  With you, you were pulling the strings the whole time and never got targeted until the f4, and by then you already had enough allies that it didn't matter anyways.
3662 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
... no thanks Corinne.
3662 days 20 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
*Calls Cops on Jacob*
3662 days 20 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Yea cause you initialed the alliance, i also dont like not being incontrol but you game in as a great help to me and to my game because we had pretty similar thoughts and so i didnt take that much control in the vote off because i knew who you wanted out was the same as me
3662 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
well, until I started targeting you, that is.
3662 days 20 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Omg...sorry about the jail stuff. My little sister got on my phone....
3662 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Corinne, I'm in serious mode right now, I have no time to deal with the cops.
3662 days 20 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
lol, well yea thats when I had to take control
3662 days 20 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Number1SurvivorFan
you know, listening to you guys talk has given me more insight on my group games.  I always end up with allies that try to get me out over and over and then can never do it until final 5 or after.  Like in Survivor: The Andes *glares at Daniel*

Gurl please, I still think I should have won that game.

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!