This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor: Laos)

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

3622 days 8 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Joey, thank you.
Now you will possibly get my vote if it was right.
3622 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Anyways, time to be serious again since Joey is probably gonna answer my question soon! *puts on serious face*
3622 days 8 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Bobby
How does it feel to make it to the final 2?

It feels pretty awesome, there were times in the game when I felt i was a goner, but i stayed by convincing people to keep me around. I loved the alliances i formed on opposite sides of the house. My staying low strategy at the beginning of the game paid off because I felt Jacob thought he had me at his back pocket because i would vote however he wanted. When it was time I struck. Although Jacob and I were very close I was not going to pull a Woo move and bring someone who played a better game ,with me to f2. I loved this season and i wish to play with you all soon. :)
3622 days 8 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Lol to Jacob.....he did Bobby first
3622 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Joey didn't answer my question *sad*
3622 days 8 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
He cant do everyone in the same second Jacob...
3622 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
lol
3622 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I meant to put "yet" in front.  Ugh, I keep not being serious.  TC is a serious occasion! *puts on serious face again*
3622 days 8 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Joey- Who on the jury most deserves to sit in your place? (you don't have to answer me, I know I'm amazing, but if the answer isn't me, just say so, don't suck up to me just for the sake of getting my jury vote :P)

Jacob, well like i have told you before , It would be you and i am not kissing up because i have told you this before. I was your host and you were a player in my game, I had a taste of your confessionals and that gave me an idea of your strategies and game moves. HARDLY EVER DOES A DAY 1 ALLIANCE LAST. Some how you made it work and a lot of people trusted you and did what you wanted them to do. You were a great social player which is why i flipped. You would have won if you were sitting here. I would have give you my vote , no question about it. Karen would be a close second choice because as we became closer she leaked me her strategies and i was so amazed at that girl. She is very smart and dont underestimate her.
3622 days 8 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
now lets take a break and listen to IGGY !

3622 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I'M SO FANCY, YOU ALREADY KNOW!!!!
3622 days 8 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
IGGY!!!!
3622 days 8 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Corinne i know im not allowed to ask the jury questions but...

Why did you not reply to my msgs during the game?
3622 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
... no one else wants to sing along? *is embarassed* *climbs behind the jury box so that no one can see him*
3622 days 8 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Joey....im kinda confused what messages........

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!