This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG16 The Mole Applications

Topic » TRGG16 The Mole Applications

1763 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
This game is set to begin July 12th, 2019, but this may change. Missions will typically be non-live, but there will be some live missions. Attendance won't be required, but highly encouraged. I plan on posting a schedule for when missions/quizzes will be for the entirety of the game before it begins. I would like a cast of between 10 and 16. The game will, guaranteed, end before August 7th, aiming for closer to July 31st.

If you have played before, you are still allowed to apply!

Name (can be fake, this is not your username):
Color Level:

What days/times are you available? (Be specific)

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them?

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place?

Will you submit the quiz (through google forms) every episode in the given amount of time?

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination?

Will you respect the host?

Have you played in a Mole Group Game before? If so, how did you place?

Have you watched the Mole and/or understand how to play?

Can you take and send screenshots?

What are 3 words that describe you?

Why should I choose you to be apart of the cast?

What days over the next month are you available for live missions at 6 pm EST? (Please list days between July 12th and August 7th):

Thank you for applying!!!

Also, there is no need to tell me if you want to be the Mole or not, when choosing a Mole, I will ask them if they want it and if they don't I will choose someone else.
1760 days 7 hours ago
SeaViper
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Sea
Color Level: Orange
How active are you on a scale of 1-10: 7.5

What days/times are you available? (Be specific): Everyday between 12PM-3PM EST and all day Sat-Sun

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them: Yes

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place: I haven't played before

Will you submit the quiz (through google forms) every episode in the given amount of time: Yes

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination: Yes

Will you respect the host: Always

Have you played in a Mole Group Game before? If so, how did you place: Haven't played the Mole on tengaged before

Have you watched the Mole and/or understand how to play: Yes

Can you take and send screenshots: Prefer not to but I can

What are 3 words that describe you: Serious, trustworthy and forgiving

Why should I choose you to be apart of the cast: Because I think I'll bring something to the game you haven't seen before

What days over the next month are you available for live missions at 6 pm EST? (Please list days between July 12th and August 7th): None to be honest lol
1759 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Noah
Color Level: TV Star
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 10

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? Yes

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place?  On Big Brother Redemption I ragequit in 6th (cut me a break bro I was legit 13).  I guess I played the The Amazing Race.  And I played Whodunnit where I was 4th/Killer but I legit would have made it that far even if I was the killer.  That goddamn killer can die twist oof.

Will you submit the quiz (through google forms) every episode in the given amount of time? Yes

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? Yes

Will you respect the host? Yee

Have you played in a Mole Group Game before? If so, how did you place? Yes, JustinV53's I belive, and not well.

Have you watched the Mole and/or understand how to play? You know it

Can you take and send screenshots? Yes

What are 3 words that describe you? Crazy, Weird, Unconventional

Why should I choose you to be apart of the cast? I should be a fucking shoe-in you know me.  Not casting me = big regret

What days over the next month are you available for live missions at 6 pm EST? (Please list days between July 12th and August 7th): I can send specific schedule to you in PMS
1759 days 2 hours ago
scott123
Name (can be fake, this is not your username):  Scott
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 9

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) Everyday from 6pm EST to 6am EST

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? Yes

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? No I haven't played

Will you submit the quiz (through google forms) every episode in the given amount of time? Yes

Will you respect the host? Yes

Have you played in a Mole Group Game before? If so, how did you place? No

Have you watched the Mole and/or understand how to play? Yes

What are 3 words that describe you? Loyal, Friendly, Unpredictable

Why should I choose you to be apart of the cast? Because I am willing to play and will give my best. I will be active. And I will bring as much fun to the game as I can.

What days over the next month are you available for live missions at 6 pm EST? (Please list days between July 12th and August 7th): I'm not sure but I will try my best to be there. Probably all days I will be available
1759 days 1 hour ago
It1002
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): It
Color Level: Green
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 8

Anytime

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them?
Yes

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place?
TRGG13: Whodunnit? (5th/13)
TRGG14: All-Stars (3rd/16)

Will you submit the quiz (through google forms) every episode in the given amount of time?
Yes

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination?
Yes

Will you respect the host?
Yes

Have you played in a Mole Group Game before? If so, how did you place?
No

Have you watched the Mole and/or understand how to play?
Yes

Can you take and send screenshots?
Yes

What are 3 words that describe you?
Calculated, Agreeable, Competitive

I think I’m a pretty smart player who’s very capable of detecting the mole. In case you don’t remember, I was the only person who made it through every investigation guessing the correct killer, so my sleuthing skills are pretty good if I do say so myself. I’m very active and respectful to the host, and I’m a natural born winner, so nothing’s going to stop me. Whatever it takes.

What days over the next month are you available for live missions at 6 pm EST? (Please list days between July 12th and August 7th): Anytime
1758 days 23 hours ago
rawr121
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Anthony
Color Level: Blood
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 7

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) Everyday after 6 or 7pm

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them?: Yes

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place?: Yes, Winner of The Amazing Race and the Genius, First Round Eliminee in All-Stars

Will you submit the quiz (through google forms) every episode in the given amount of time? : Yes

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination?: Yes

Will you respect the host?: Always

Have you played in a Mole Group Game before? If so, how did you place?: nbkiller's The Mole, I believe i was 6th or 7th Place

Have you watched the Mole and/or understand how to play?: Yes

Can you take and send screenshots?: Yes

What are 3 words that describe you?: Cunning, Strong, Trustworthy

Why should I choose you to be apart of the cast?: I am not afraid to compete hard to win

What days over the next month are you available for live missions at 6 pm EST? (Please list days between July 12th and August 7th): My schedule changes often for work, but pretty much Thursdays and Tuesdays are secure for 100% freedom

1758 days 21 hours ago
tunertin
2 applicants submitted through mail, need at least 3 more for the game to happen.
1758 days 20 hours ago
doubledarefan01
>Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Nels S
>Gender: male
>Age: 36
>Color Level: yellow
>Karma: 32
>How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 10
>
>What days/times are you available? (Be specific) m t w th f sa su after 9pm Central
>
>Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? Yes
>
>Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? no I don't think so
>
>Will you submit the quiz (through google forms) every episode in the given amount of time? yes
>
>Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? yes sir
>
>Will you respect the host? Yes
>
>Have you played in a Mole Group Game before? If so, how did you place? No
>
>Have you watched the Mole and/or understand how to play? yes
>
>Can you take and send screenshots? yes
>
>What are 3 words that describe you? trustworthy smart caring
>
>Why should I choose you to be apart of the cast? I really want to try to win
>
>What days over the next month are you available for live missions at 6 pm EST? (Please list days between July 12th and August 7th): all the days
1758 days 18 hours ago
Jacadeux
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Jimmy
Color Level: Gold

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) Weekends anytime. Weekdays: 7:00PM Est and later is best.

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? yup

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? Nope.

Will you submit the quiz (through google forms) every episode in the given amount of time?  Sure will.

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? Makes sense.

Will you respect the host? Yes.

Have you played in a Mole Group Game before? If so, how did you place? Nope.

Have you watched the Mole and/or understand how to play? I watched the original season when it was on. I've seen the one with Kathy too.

Can you take and send screenshots? Yes.

What are 3 words that describe you?  Never holds back

Why should I choose you to be apart of the cast? I'll write confessionals and it will be a fun experience for both of us.

What days over the next month are you available for live missions at 6 pm EST? (Please list days between July 12th and August 7th): eek. Um, well weekends. I get home from work at about 6:15 PM East each day.

Also, there is no need to tell me if you want to be the Mole or not, when choosing a Mole, I will ask them if they want it and if they don't I will choose someone else.
1758 days 2 hours ago
gumball221520
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Malachi

Color Level: Purple

How active are you on a scale of 1-10? About an 8

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) any day from 6 PM to 2 AM EST

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? Nope first one!

Will you respect the host? Of Course!

Have you played in a Mole Group Game before? If so, how did you place? Nope

Have you watched the Mole and/or understand how to play? Yes

What are 3 words that describe you? Nice, Outgoing, Smart

What days over the next month are you available for live missions at 6 pm EST? (Please list days between July 12th and August 7th): Any day im fine with!
1758 days 1 hour ago
mbarnish1
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Matt
Color Level: Silver
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 9

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) Usually 12-7pm EST, don't know about days yet

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? No

Will you submit the quiz (through google forms) every episode in the given amount of time? I'll try my best

Will you respect the host? Always

Have you played in a Mole Group Game before? If so, how did you place? No

Have you watched the Mole and/or understand how to play? Not really

What are 3 words that describe you? Fun Active Nice

Why should I choose you to be apart of the cast? I try to be as active as I can for group games

What days over the next month are you available for live missions at 6 pm EST? (Please list days between July 12th and August 7th): I think anyday

1757 days 21 hours ago
chandlerbing666
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Nidian

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) Mondays to Fridays

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? No

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? Yep

Will you respect the host? Yep

Have you played in a Mole Group Game before? If so, how did you place? Nope

Have you watched the Mole and/or understand how to play? Nope, but I'll learn it

Can you take and send screenshots? Yep

What are 3 words that describe you? Cunning, brave, loyal

Why should I choose you to be apart of the cast? Well, I am new to this so I can be sloppy at times but I'll do my best and be victorious

What days over the next month are you available for live missions at 6 pm EST? (Please list days between July 12th and August 7th): Anyday, I think

1756 days 22 hours ago
obscurity
Name (can be fake, this is not your username):  Sagar
Color Level: TV Star
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 10

What days/times are you available? (Be specific) pretty much every weekday from 5 pm onwards. weekends free all day

Will you notify me of days/times on which you are unavailable as soon as you become aware of them? yes

Have you played in TRGG before? If so, which season(s) and how did you place? no

Will you submit the quiz (through google forms) every episode in the given amount of time? yes

Do you understand that failure to do so will result in your elimination? yes

Will you respect the host? yes

Have you played in a Mole Group Game before? If so, how did you place? no but i've been waiting for one for years

Have you watched the Mole and/or understand how to play? yes

Can you take and send screenshots? yes

What are 3 words that describe you? aggressive, manipulative, shrewd

Why should I choose you to be apart of the cast? Because I give my 110% in every single game I play, and my track record speaks for itself https://tengaged.com/blog/obscurity/3379871/no-title

What days over the next month are you available for live missions at 6 pm EST? (Please list days between July 12th and August 7th): all days

1755 days 21 hours ago
tunertin
APPS CLOSED

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!