This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG19 Whodunnit? Double Kill Finale (July 24th, 2020)

Topic » TRGG19 Whodunnit? Double Kill..

1375 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
Ok but I really wanna read everyone's write ups
1375 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
My last one was bad
1375 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
You should have been my second one. Washed really took that blow for me...literwlly
1375 days 16 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
please dont post mine and kevin's close together.........................
1375 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
Oop
1375 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'll pm you sea on how bad mine was
1375 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
Hot
1375 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
A couple notes on eliminations

Kiara_xoxo did not submit a write-up

Shawnlolpop101 asked to be killed as he said he had a conflict that prevented him from being active

Had Shawn not asked to be killed, Kiara would have been the only one to die that round

Washed_Ravioli also failed to submit a write-up the round of his elimination
1375 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
me seeing it says calvin as the winner that hurts
1375 days 16 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Not Christian_, Kevin & I guessing Liam 4 times in a row as the killer
1375 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
Mac and Liam, I can't believe you both said I was the killer once.
I told you I would've been too obvious since I've wrote the most about deaths in the cast
1375 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
Part of the reason lliiaamm and I went down the fake death route was that about half of the people remaining were onto him as well as the fact that he was running out of allies and his survival would give away the fact that he was killer. On the round lliiaamm and Macda27 were scared, they got the same exact score on the write-up and it was up to lliiaamm to decide if his fake death would occur or if Macda27 would be killed. Had he chosen to remain in the game he likely would have died the following round anyway.
1375 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
SEASON 20

Season 20 will likely happen in May of 2021, with a slight chance of it occurring this winter. As the 20th season, we will return to the "Roulette" format used in Season 8, TRGG Takeover, and Season 14, All-Stars. Each round is a different game that has been apart of this series in the past, Survivor, Whodunnit?, BBUS, The Mole, BBUK, TAR, Solitary, and The Genius.

Season 20 will be WINNERS VS. WARRIORS

Half of the cast will be people who have won and half the cast will be people who are on a level deemed all-stars worthy.

SeaViper, Macda27, and now Christian_ are all eligible to compete as winners and a decent amount of the rest of you are eligible to compete as warriors.
1375 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
Oh wow, sounds amazing

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!