This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG19 Whodunnit? Double Kill Finale (July 24th, 2020)

Topic » TRGG19 Whodunnit? Double Kill..

1392 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
CHALLENGE TIMES

Christian_: 17 minutes 56 seconds, incorrect killer guess adds 10 minutes for a final time of 27 minutes and 56 seconds

SmoothStalker12: 37 minutes 11 seconds, incorrect killer guess adds 10 minutes for a final time of 47 minutes and 11 seconds

SeaViper: DNF
1392 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
Lovely
1392 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
hugs all your corpses <3

i finally got my redemption for genius...
1392 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
I feel like I got redemption for the mole
1392 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
That's the TRGG season I don't talk about
1392 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
I did get some redemption from Solitary. My downfall was falling for the lies Sea gave.
1392 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
So some notes about the final challenge

The question about the 7th victim confused most of you as you forgot about the mansion employee who died to kick off the game

Also, the final part talked about "files" this was about profiles. If you check my profile, you can find the word "Innocent" and if you check lliiaamm's profile, you can find the word "Guilty"
1392 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
Wow
1392 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
oh i just assumed logan had investigated the forest or something the round before LMAO and i was like uwu wow it worked
1392 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
Thank you to Dylangover1 for being a great killer and an even bigger thank you to lliiaamm for being the sole surviving killer and writing that massive rhyme to reveal himself as the killer.
1392 days 2 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/american-horror-story-apocalypse.gif

Sea, Christian and I walking to the finale
1392 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
I have to put some finishing touches on the season chart and then I'll post that and officially announce my plans for Season 20!
1392 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
kevin is nan robbed
1392 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
:o
1392 days 2 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Kevin is in my pocket

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!