This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Investigation 8 (LIVE)

Topic » Investigation 8 (LIVE)

1386 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
oh wow
1386 days 15 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
This investigation will work a bit differently. Like the previous investigation, there are only two locations to choose from. This time, The Crime Scene (The Dining Room) and The Morgue. There is no Last Known Whereabouts. We will begin this round with the riddle. The order in which you complete the riddle is the order in which you will choose which location you’d like to investigate. Only two people may investigate each area. You will receive all the information from the location you choose (or are forced into). The first person to finish will also receive bonus information. Once I send everyone their information upon the conclusion of the riddle, you will have 1 hour to work out your theory and send your write-up at which point we will find out who is scared and who is spared.
1386 days 15 hours ago
tunertin
Kevin, you never said you couldn't make this and I told everyone about it 2 days ago. The round will go as normal, try your best to complete everything.
1386 days 15 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
pasting that here so it's on this page sorry
1386 days 15 hours ago
Kevin0621
oop, me when i dont read the forums
1386 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
https://i.gyazo.com/8445ddcf13fac53d4d16f69e0c22d50d.gif
1386 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
*The plan goes wrong and everyone is gassed to death*
1386 days 15 hours ago
tunertin
Everyone, please say if you are ready and understand. Once everyone says ready I will countdown and then post the riddle. Note that this is the longest and most difficult riddle so far.
1386 days 15 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Will the riddle be offering any additional info or just the order?
1386 days 15 hours ago
Kevin0621
one sec
1386 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
Oh god
1386 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
is this riddle through google forms or mail?
1386 days 15 hours ago
tunertin
Google forms riddle, you get bonus info if you finish first.
1386 days 15 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Ready
1386 days 15 hours ago
tunertin
Please state READY and once everyone does we will start

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!