This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Investigation 8 (LIVE)

Topic » Investigation 8 (LIVE)

1373 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
not the FOG...
1373 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
*The song “The Final Countdown* begins to blast extremely loudly throughout the room*
1373 days 20 hours ago
Kevin0621
aww thats cute
1373 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
*The song continues as the fog begins to dissipate*
1373 days 20 hours ago
SeaViper
*BICH THAT'S OBNOXIOUS*
1373 days 20 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
WHERE'S MALINA???
1373 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
*The song ends and the fog is completely gone*
1373 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
*One chair is empty, but it doesn’t take long to notice where the body is*
1373 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
:O
1373 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
*Everyone looks up to see Macda27 hanging from a noose*
1373 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
“Guests, we have reached the final four. Macda27 is dead. Noted by our killer’s song choice, we are in the final countdown. Only four of you remain. Within the next two hours, we will be at the final 3. Please follow me to the parlour”
1373 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
*We exit to the parlour, leaving Macda27’s body behind*
1373 days 20 hours ago
tunertin
This investigation will work a bit differently. Like the previous investigation, there are only two locations to choose from. This time, The Crime Scene (The Dining Room) and The Morgue. There is no Last Known Whereabouts. We will begin this round with the riddle. The order in which you complete the riddle is the order in which you will choose which location you’d like to investigate. Only two people may investigate each area. You will receive all the information from the location you choose (or are forced into). The first person to finish will also receive bonus information. Once I send everyone their information upon the conclusion of the riddle, you will have 1 hour to work out your theory and send your write-up at which point we will find out who is scared and who is spared.
1373 days 20 hours ago
Kevin0621
oh um........ i am only available for 20 minutes lmao
1373 days 20 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
And then there were 0

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!