This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Riddle 7

Topic » Riddle 7

1374 days 11 hours ago
tunertin
The Riddle will begin at about 6:05 pm Eastern, please check in before then starting at 5:50 pm Eastern.

If you’ve ever played Trivia Murder Party then you already know how this will work. Each round, I will ask you a trivia question, which will be related to this season. You must mail me your answer through tengaged mail. Anyone who gets it wrong will enter a mini challenge.

At least two people need to enter the challenge, so anyone who got the question wrong will play in the challenge. If less than 2 people got it wrong, the last person to answer correctly will enter the challenge. If everyone gets it right, the last two to answer will enter the challenge. One person who enters the challenge each round will be eliminated from the riddle.

Once two people remain, they will face off in the final challenge where the winner will receive the bonus information.

There will be 4 rounds. If fewer than all 5 remaining guests show up I will alter the rules slightly so that it is possible for no one to be eliminated during a given challenge so that this lasts the full 4 rounds. The rule changes would involve the possibility of only one person entering the challenge and possibly being able to survive the challenge and stay in the riddle.

IMPORTANT RULE: Communication may give you an unfair advantage, please refrain from discussing question answers and your actions in mini challenges with each other
1374 days 11 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
My mouth is numb from the dentist but I am here
1374 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
Hi
1374 days 11 hours ago
SeaViper
Here
1374 days 11 hours ago
Macda27
Hey x
1374 days 11 hours ago
tunertin
HERE:

SmoothStalker12
Christian_
SeaViper
Macda27

Just waiting on Kevin0621
1374 days 11 hours ago
tunertin
Does anyone have any questions about how this riddle will work?
1374 days 11 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
how long will the mini challenges last
1374 days 11 hours ago
tunertin
Mini challenges should be fairly quick, the longest one should take a MAXIMUM of like 3 minutes but I doubt that will even happen
1374 days 11 hours ago
tunertin
And assuming Kevin doesn't show up, it is possible for a one (only one) challenge to result in no one being eliminated. In order for this to happen, anyone in the challenge will have to meet the given conditions to not lose the challenge.

If after a challenge resulting in no ones elimination no one in the challenge loses, the challenge will be repeated until someone does lose.
1374 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
So if you’re the only one to get it wrong after the non elim is used you’re auto out?
1374 days 11 hours ago
tunertin
After the non elimination there is a guarantee that at least 2 people enter the challenge. I will typically have at least 2 people enter the challenge so being slow at answering correctly may land you in the challenge.

If only one person will enter the challenge I will say so before the question is asked
1374 days 11 hours ago
tunertin
Also, as stated, please don't communicate with each other during this riddle as that will kinda ruin the fairness/fun of it
1374 days 11 hours ago
tunertin
Is everyone ready? I will post the first question after a 3 second countdown at 6:05 pm Eastern
1374 days 11 hours ago
tunertin
MAIL ME YOUR ANSWER
1374 days 11 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Survivors ready

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!