This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Investigation 6

Topic » Investigation 6

1388 days 7 hours ago
Macda27
Loves it
1388 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
*Just as the other guests join them, the find that the person in the lounge chair is dead, their severed hands and feet resting next to them*
1388 days 7 hours ago
Macda27
HOT UGH
1388 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
lhooper902976 has been killed
1388 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
It is time for our next investigation. You may choose to go to the Crime Scene (The Backyard), the Morgue, or the Victim鈥檚 Last Known Whereabouts, the Victim鈥檚 Room. Upon choosing a location (post your choice here and do not change it) I will send you further instructions
1388 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
One down.
1388 days 7 hours ago
Macda27
Oh oop
1388 days 7 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Third wheel of the two best friends, not a surprise.

Sorry Logan!
1388 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
With location selection, please confirm whether or not you can make Investigation 7 live on July 21st from 7 pm Eastern to 9 pm Eastern (latest possible end time)
1388 days 7 hours ago
Macda27
It鈥檚 unfortunate Rose and Kevin will be 4th and 3rd after what I鈥檝e heard 馃槵
1388 days 7 hours ago
Macda27
I confirm I鈥檒l be there
1388 days 7 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
A shame Mac filled his chat with all dead people, he made the mistake of blocking out all the smart people :)
1388 days 6 hours ago
tunertin
All info will be sent out tomorrow so try to stay on top of location selection and responding to me with your choices tomorrow.
1388 days ago
SeaViper
7 hours 59 min agotunertin
So Investigation 7 will be from 7-9 pm Eastern on July 21st. Please state whether or not this works for you.

Oh no, I can't be here for that time. I can be here between 7 and 8 but not till 9
1387 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
Morgue!

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!