This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Investigation 5

Topic » Investigation 5

1391 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
The next Death will occur here and the investigation will begin

The next Riddle will be LIVE tomorrow, July 18th, at 6 pm Eastern/5 pm Central
1391 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
*Night passes*
1391 days 3 hours ago
Kevin0621
🤔
1391 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
*Everyone is asleep in their rooms early in the morning. It is still dark out, but some morning owl guests are beginning to wake up. Guests begin to notice a bright light and plume of smoke rising outside their windows*
1391 days 3 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Literally watches himself in a tv
1391 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
*The guests slowly begin to funnel outside and around the backside of the manor to the source of the smoke, a tall tree, which has caught fire*
1391 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
*At the base of the tree is a dead body, which is on fire*
1391 days 3 hours ago
lliiaamm
tag yourself I'm the owl
1391 days 3 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Am i DeAd
1391 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
*Distracted by the flaming body, it takes everyone a few moments to notice something*
1391 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
*A second dead body, a few feet away from the first*
1391 days 3 hours ago
Escapethenight13
1391 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
“It appears Escapethenight13 and Dylangover1 have been killed. Please follow me back inside. It is time for the next investigation. You may investigate one of three areas, The Crime Scene (The Tree behind Claythorne Manor and the surrounding area), The Morgue, where you will get the chance to investigate both bodies, or the Victims’ Last Known Whereabouts, their rooms’. Please state your decision publicly and do not change it.
1391 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
smiles as the minority is suddenly the MAJORITY
1391 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
Note that although there are two bodies and two LKWs, there are not extra options in the Morgue/LKW
1391 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
At this point it is likely that all info will be sent out tomorrow, I will extend the investigation phase if necessary.

Riddle at 6 pm Eastern/5 pm Central tomorrow!

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!