This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Riddle 4

Topic » Riddle 4

1403 days 4 hours ago
Macda27
0 min agoChristian_
macda and liam literally host a survivor together like imagine thinking you are anywhere near the top in that alliance if you aren't them :clown:

Yes and apps are open for Season 4 x
1403 days 4 hours ago
Escapethenight13
All of yall need to chill. Its a fucking game and yall acting like 5 y/o.
1403 days 4 hours ago
Macda27
I’m just being accused of a premade when it’s just an alliance I formed.
1403 days 4 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Dylan, brother, i am not saying you're in the premade.

You are in the alliance that the premade is going to throw away. You are #4 or #5 in their totem pole.

Remember when you were Scared and Logan had the best answer? Clearly they aren't telling you everything. The are going to take your information and let you die
1403 days 4 hours ago
Macda27
Please get your facts right x
1403 days 4 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Yea ima go-
1403 days 4 hours ago
Macda27
We all share our info. That’s all facts. It’s how people write up their case statement.
1403 days 4 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
If I knew my ally won the challenge and I almost died, I would be upset. There was CLEARLY information that wasn't given to Dylan
1403 days 4 hours ago
Macda27
Like I said. We ALL give each other all of our information. It’s how they word their case statement is what is different.
1403 days 4 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
You have to admit that is shady. If you ALL had the SAME info, you all should have been spared
1403 days 4 hours ago
Dylangover1
i was scared becoze my brain was not working that day i had not be 100% constraing so i made a bad wite up if it anyones fult it was mine
1403 days 4 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Dylan don't blame yourself. You're smart, you just weren't being told all the indo
1403 days 4 hours ago
Macda27
If people miss out some details in their case statement that is not my fault. But the 5 remaining are all 5 people who care for one another and have fun.
1403 days 4 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Yes yes this is fine now lets all go and strategize
1403 days 4 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
if that's true why did you almost let Dylan die?

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!