This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG17 Survivor Vanuatu Finale (June 11th, 2020)

Topic » TRGG17 Survivor Vanuatu Finale..

1450 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
Hero of the Season I would have to say SeaViper

Villain of the Season would be BakuSkye
1450 days 9 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
ahah baku didnt vote me
1450 days 9 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
or gera
1450 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
As for who "surprised me" this season I would have to say Gerasimov. Although the Jury chat didn't seem to be a big fan of him, I pinpointed him as another frontrunner after lhooper902976 was voted out.
1450 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
Thank you jury <3
1450 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
The Fire Token twist was somewhat a failure, with prices being much too high pre-merge, which I apologize for. I over-accounted for Fire Token exchanging between players still in the game (which didn't happen a single time) and the first 3 eliminations resulting in Fire Tokens being hidden on Idol Boards rather than being willed also harming people's ability to make purchases.
1450 days 9 hours ago
tunertin
In general this season had a disappointingly inactive start, but a very promising merge with a great Final 2 and a great winner! As for next season, I may return to Solitary for a second run after its first appearance in Season 11. Although not yet set in stone, expect applications to be posted very soon and feel free to apply! Thank you everyone for a great season!
1450 days 9 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Thanks dcha tbart and schwabby shudve stuck with our f4 lol
1450 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
Also just an expectation I had at the beginning of the season, during the first Immunity Challenge Torba had a decent lead and I lead myself to believe they would steamroll Malampa, but Malampa then pulled ahead and the exact opposite happening with Malampa steamrolling Torba.

Average Placements for Original Tribes:

Torba- 11.125
Malampa- 5.875
1450 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Thanks for the award tuner
1450 days 8 hours ago
Gerasimov
Thanks Tuner for hosting, and good luck with your next season!
1450 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
This Season has been posted in the TRGG History:

https://tengaged.com/group/6570-trgg17-survivor-vanuatu-islands-fire/forum/topic/13974311/2

With that, Season 17 has officially come to an end. I hope to see a lot of you back for future seasons!
1450 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Oh I definitely want to return for a second time
1450 days 7 hours ago
BakuSkye
I got villian of the season lmao
1450 days 7 hours ago
BakuSkye
even if you would of tried to vote me out before pk I had 3 immunity idols. I only told you about two. I wasn't going home until final 4. lol you shouldn't of took credit for everything.

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!