This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG17 Survivor Vanuatu Finale (June 11th, 2020)

Topic » TRGG17 Survivor Vanuatu Finale..

1438 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
GG Patrick
1438 days 15 hours ago
tunertin
Congratulations SeaViper! You are the Winner of TRGG17 Survivor Vanuatu: Islands of Fire!
1438 days 15 hours ago
Gerasimov
Congrats Sea!! Both of you should be proud of how you played, and this was a really tough choice for me.
1438 days 15 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Congratsss
1438 days 15 hours ago
tunertin
Now, I have a few awards to hand out

Immunity Challenge Threat
Social/Strategic Threat
Most Robbed Pre-Jury
Most Robbed Juror
1438 days 15 hours ago
tunertin
Immunity Challenge Threat

Pkpkpkpk

This one was close between Pkpkpkpk and Gerasimov as two time winners of Individual Immunity. However, Pkpkpkpk was apart of original Malampa, winning more pre-merge Immunity Challenges and going to fewer pre-merge Tribal Councils.
1438 days 15 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
lol
1438 days 15 hours ago
tunertin
Social/Strategic Threat

Schwabby2222

While I didn't have a great grasp of the social and strategic aspect of the game due to a general lack of confessionals (thank you to those who sent them consistently!) Schwabby2222 appeared to me to be a major threat on the social and strategic side of the game. Everyone else considered him to be the biggest threat to win the game and voting him out was a must.
1438 days 15 hours ago
tunertin
Most Robbed Pre-Jury

Bulldozer24

As one of only two highly active pre-jury castaways alongside Johns4250, Bulldozer24 came up just short of the merge, getting voted out with an Idol in his pocket. With a 3-3 split between original Torba and original Malampa on new Malampa, it appeared as though he might be able to stay in the game. With Dcha369 going against original Malampa, had Philip13 stuck with Torba instead of flipping on Bulldozer24, LiukBB would've been voted out. With two flips, the vote still tied, but on the revote, Bulldozer24 was sent home unanimously.
1438 days 15 hours ago
Johns4250
Congratulations SeaViper!!!
1438 days 15 hours ago
tunertin
Most Robbed Juror

lhooper902976

Although the first person voted out at merge, lhooper stood out to me as a potential winner as a very active and very strategic player who was generally on top of things. However, most of Tanna must have seen this, as he was sent out as the first Juror by a vote of 6-4. Had his ally Bulldozer24 not been voted out one Tribal prior, the vote could've at least tied, allowing him a chance to make it further in the game with what could've been a majority alliance.
1438 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yup, I can agree with those.
Who surprised you this season?
1438 days 15 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
bulldozer warned me to take out lhooper lol
1438 days 15 hours ago
Gerasimov
If I'm allowed to ask, Tuner...

Hero of the season? And villain of the season?

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!