This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Vanuatu Final Tribal Council

Topic » Survivor Vanuatu Final Tribal..

1428 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
Hoop

For my first question for both of you,  who was your ideal final 2 and why.

Going into the game, Iwanted Liuk or Baku has my final 2. Liuk, because we had a pretty good connection outside of the game, and Baku because when the season started- we were acctually pretty close

For my second question for you both is to compare each member of the jury to a real Survivor player and why. I would prefer US but, international is also fine.

(Will answer later)
1428 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
SeaViper, I talked to briefly during the tribe swap but that is about it. You were able to pull off quite a few impressive blindsides, on your way to a rather impressive game. My question to you is: The challenge you had 3pi compete for you, you could have possibly been the target if you had lost. Do you think it matters, and if so, do you think your nearly flawless gameplay triumphs this potential setback of your game?

It was a rule in place, so I decided to take full advantage of it. After losing two close allies, I knew it was important for me to win it

Now that you think your gameplay conquers 3pi winning that challenge, convince me you should win, while addressing the substitution for that challenge.

I think I played a pretty good game. There is an issue about something I will adress in a later question, but despite losing allies left and right, I was able to hold on to get to this point. The game was rarely in my favor, and at the final 5 onwards, I knew I was pretty much the biggest target, and I somehow pulled out a fire win, and then an immunity win to get me where I am
1428 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
Gera

Rose - I think it was impressive how you played most of this game as an underdog seeing as your allies kept dropping like flies. You played a good social game, but your strategic game, in my view, was more about going with the flow. Could you please explain why I might be wrong, or at least elaborate on your moves throughout the game?

Going with the flow was what I did, I admit, but that's my play style. In my time playing survivor games, that's usually been my strategy from early on. I do make ideal bootlists, but I prefer to take each day of the game as it comes
1428 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
Schwabby

Seaviper: We never really talked during the game tbh. But honestly I don't really think you created the bulldozer, dcha or my blindside. Dcha and mine were definitely in pks hands. Him getting Baku to vote with him with you guys is why they were able to be pulled off. Otherwise we would've sent logan, Philip, you and Gera home in that order. Thats just my point of view and what I saw during the game. Either way you made it to the end, and good for you doing so. I mean that.  I guess I'll ask the same thing as I asked pk: If there was one thing you would change about your game, what would it be and why?

Ok, I won't take full credit for Bulldozer or Dcha, because that is the truth, but your blindside I had been making behind the scenes since Liuk quit. I went along with Dcha so it would be easier to get you, but I would have liked to strike at the final 8. The final 7 didn't work, and the final 6 would be the last easy point in the game to get you, so I spoke to Pk, who got Baku on board in turn. That is how that blindside went from my perspective
1428 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
Some defense

Well i believe although it is seen as flipping over and back i had relationships with both sides and even after i "flipped" the other side welcomed me back with almost open arms which really does question why they didnt all just take me out?  My biggest move was taking you out. It split up schwabby from you and he began talking to me way more after this vote and it also a made the others trust me which helped me to get to where i am now. My biggest critique of her game would be maybe not planning as many moves or really taking a front seat and owning her game. She didnt really make it clear what moves she actually played a major role in and almost went along with whatever the blindside was on!

I've mentioned that not planning ahead was a strategy, and as for the blindside statement- I stand by what I said ^
1428 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
Schwabby

I guess I'll ask the same thing as I asked pk: If there was one thing you would change about your game, what would it be and why?

It would honestly beduring the final 4 immunity. Looking back, I should have tried even harder. I wanted to vote Pk out at that point, but then he won immunity, but if I kept trying a little bit harder, I could have won, and sent him to fire. I was stubborn and thought 28 would be enough to win it
1428 days 6 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
For my first question for both of you,  who was your ideal final 2 and why.

My ideal final two was of course baku and me. We played this game from start to end together and we always stayed loyal to each other. Every vote we discussed together and shared information ! It wouldve been an amazing way to end the season but unfortunately it wasnt meant to be!

For my second question for you both is to compare each member of the jury to a real Survivor player and why. I would prefer US but, international is also fine.

Im fairly new to watching survivor as its not aired here in Ireland so ill try and give it a go later
1428 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper

You- Lmao I'd say Lex in all-stars. We thought our alliance had the numbers going into the merge but we were wrong...

Dcha- Andrea is Caramoan (I've seriously never watcvhed Caramoan so I'm literally going off a guess here) But you were comfortably in the majority, then you were flipped on

Phillip- Sierra in Tocantins (Idk) Because you went from Minority to Majority to Minority again

Schwabby- I can't think of anyone's name, but anyone that people thought had power and was a jury threat. I can't remember anyone

Gera- Like Andrew Savage? Idk anyone that was idoled out I can't remember anymore

Baku- Anyone that lost firemaking, like Jenn or Sarah?

Tbart- Rudy from Borneo. You had so many friends on the jury
1428 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
Cause um...confession...I've not watched a single season in full. I've watched most of EOE, IOI AND WAW, but I live most of survivor through clips on youtube...

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!