This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Vanuatu Final Tribal Council

Topic » Survivor Vanuatu Final Tribal..

1428 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
Congratulations to SeaViper and Pkpkpkpk on making it to the Final 2. You will now plead your case to the Jury of 7, Tbart, BakuSkye, Gerasimov, Schwabby2222, Philip13, Dcha369, and lhooper902976. Please post an opening statement. Jurors, you may ask the Final 2 as many questions as you like. Please try not to vote until after you have received a response from both members of the Final 2, but if you'd like to vote sooner, you may.

Jurors, you have until tomorrow, June 11th, at 4 pm Eastern/3 pm Central to cast your vote. If needed, I will extend your time until as late as 8 pm Eastern/7 pm Central. You are choosing the winner, so I don't want to rush you. The Finale and Reunion will take place tomorrow at 4 pm Eastern/3 pm Central unless I extend the voting period. To vote, please mail me the name of which of the two finalists you'd like to win the game.

Good luck SeaViper and Pkpkpkpk!
1428 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
Hi jury, I am open for questions :)

This was my voting for this season:

Final 16- Immune
Final 15- Immune
Final 14- Noob
Final 13- Immune
Final 12- Immune
Final 11- Bulldozer/ Bulldozer (Successfull blindside- we got him out with an idol. Sorry king)
Final 10- Tbart (Attempted blindside)
Final 8- Dcha (Successfull blindside)
Final 7- Schwabby (Attempted blindside)
Final 6- Schwabby (Successful blindside)
Final 5- Baku
Final 4- Baku

The final 11, 8, 6 and 5 were the biggest turning points in the game for me, because for 11,8 and 6, I was either part of the blindside, or created it

I will be answering any questions you may have tomorrow. Thank you
1428 days 15 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Hello Jury! I would firstly like to say a huge congrats to seaviper sitting here beside me and I would also like to thank you all for a great season of survivor and I loved every minute of it. We all came here to play, and we all played hard and you definitely didn’t make it easy for me to get here today. Also, thank you Tunertin for being a great host!
I am SO damn proud of the game I played this season. This was my first ever group game I applied to and I really wanted to prove that I was a force to be reckoned with even though I’m only new to tengaged group games. I came into this game with a strategy to be a social player and to talk to everyone, gather information and to try and get an alliance off the ground from the start. So now I‘m going to take you on the journey of my game and how it actually played out and why I deserve to WIN!!!!
-PRE-MERGE-
So once I was placed onto malampa I only knew two faces and that was dcha and baku. I reached out to both of them straight away and that’s when my alliances started forming! After a few hours I was in alliance of 4 with Schwabby, Dcha and Tbart and another alliance of 3 with Baku and NoobKing. We won the first two immunities and when we lost the third my target was ironically Seaviper. Fortunately for Sea, Noobking went inact and we sent him out but really this was amazing for my game because I knew from then on Baku was loyal to me and me only! Then it came to tribe swap and I made sure I reached out to both gera and johns just to keep myself safe incase of an idol and also to see which one we should send home. I decided on johns and after that I knew that gera and myself could work together come merge because just like baku he was on his own!
-MERGE-
Going into merge the odds were definitely in my favour. I had a solid 4 alliance and also two side duos with gera and baku. It was an easy first vote as none of us apart from gera had worked with Logan and we made that happen instantly. Now the next vote was when I really kicked my game into gear. Up until then I was taking orders and just going with the people I had on my side but I knew that if I stuck with our final 4 I would’ve gotten 4th place. So I made my first big move in this game and that was to split up Schwabby and Dcha. In doing this I made gera feel like he had power over me which is exactly what I wanted so he made a final 5 with himself me baku Philip and Sea! I definitely wouldn’t have done this if liuk hadn’t quit but I knew it may be my only shot. So I went with the 5 and blindsided Dcha out of the game (sorry dcha ☹).
Next vote I knew that there was also no point in me staying with the new 5 because realistically I still wouldn’t have gotten past 4th so I made amends with schwabby and tbart and carried out ANOTHER blindside on Philip. I wanted Philip gone because I never spoke a word to him throughout the game and if I was going to be the sole survivor I knew he wasn’t going to get me to the end. After that vote I was in control and I LOVED IT!!!
In Final 6 I was in control I had Gera and Sea to my left and Schwabby and Tbart on my right and my ride or die right in the middle! I also knew that Baku had two idols and once we got past this vote we were both going to final 4. I obviously was aware of the extra votes but in my eyes I didn’t care all I had to do was pick a side and get someone out! So I went with gera and seaviper and got the biggest threat out which was Schwabby. This move really paved the way for my game and I knew that schwabby was a lot more clever than he let on and that he had realised the power position I was in so him and tbart voted me which really didn’t surprise me at all.
Then at Final 5 I knew all I had to do was win immunity and baku would use his idol and gera would be going! Unfortunately in that challenge although I won, I turned tbart against me which was not that useful for final Four but anyway I had to do what I needed to and that was to win! Yet again I pulled out another blindside and sent gera to jury which was not easy but I knew he was a bigger jury threat than any of the others.
Finally, I was at Final four and I knew I had to win so I did and boy did I put in the work! I wrote down every single score in the higher lower game which was hell just to remember the numbers so I could get the highest score. Due to my hard work I won and knew that seaviper was my last threat to get out. Tbart was still pissed at me so I was certain it would be fire and unfortunately my number 1 was finally voted out! Then at final three I typed out the entire seasons stats and although it wasnt enough I still managed to convince seaviper to bring me over a  guy who she had worked with for the last two crucial votes!!!!
I played an amazing game this season and I deserve to win! Every single vote except the final four one I was in the numbers and I knew who was going home and that’s what my game was all based on. KNOWING INFORMATION. I used everything that everyone told me to pave a clear path all the way to this seat. I also took out all the threats one by one and before anyone else realised it! Once people started to catch on I began winning immunities and finally convinced a player to bring me to Final 3. I didn’t need any advantages or fire tokens to get me to this seat and that is why I deserve to win! THANK YOU all for great season and I can’t wait to answer any questions ye may have! OML that was so log
1428 days 14 hours ago
Gerasimov
Always interesting to see a final 2 with 2 people who played completely different games.

Patrick - Most of the time, it seemed like you were making moves for the sake of making moves. Some were good (although you took more of a backseat in some) and some were confusing, but it did all work out in the end so I do commend you for that. You played the middle constantly and seemed to not get much blood on your hands. However, in your speech, you claim to have controlled the game and decided certain moves that would be made, but I think you let others (me) do most of the dirty work. Can you please elaborate on which of those strategies you actually employed?

Rose - I think it was impressive how you played most of this game as an underdog seeing as your allies kept dropping like flies. You played a good social game, but your strategic game, in my view, was more about going with the flow. Could you please explain why I might be wrong, or at least elaborate on your moves throughout the game?

To both, congratulations on making it to the end. Please don't hesitate to own your game, own up to mistakes, and be straight forward with your answers. I think ANYBODY who makes the end has clearly done something right, so I just want you to know that I am not criticizing your strategies at all when I ask these questions.
1428 days 13 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick - Most of the time, it seemed like you were making moves for the sake of making moves. Some were good (although you took more of a backseat in some) and some were confusing, but it did all work out in the end so I do commend you for that. You played the middle constantly and seemed to not get much blood on your hands. However, in your speech, you claim to have controlled the game and decided certain moves that would be made, but I think you let others (me) do most of the dirty work. Can you please elaborate on which of those strategies you actually employed?

Every single move i made in this game was for a reason ! I needed to firstly get the people who i didnt have that much contact with first i.e logan philip and even dcha as he just wasnt talking to me at all individually . This was to ensure that i had ties to everyone and therefore my name would never come up and i would be able to make more moves to get me to final 2 while as you said make sure there wasn’t much blood on my hands. I wanted to make sure that there was always someone to blame for every vote and that i was perceived as the  “weak” player that no one saw as a threat even though my vote was always the swing vote in every tribal up to final 5 as baku came with mine. With this power i was able to control the game as i basically decided who went every vote. I also made suggestions about who to go next to many people in order to get who i wanted out. That way it never led back to me and i still managed to get who i wanted out! That was my main strategy i had with all my merge votes!
1428 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
I may also extend the voting time to allow for the finalists to answer any unanswered questions as well.
1428 days 13 hours ago
Tbart
Congrats on both of you on getting to final 2.
Pk- I think you played a great game with challenges and seemed to be on the right side of most votes. But I am so confused on your game plan... you allied yourself with so many people just to backstab them. How was this effective and did you consider how many of them now on the jury might feel?

Seaviper- you played a great end of the game winning the fire making tie breaker and final immunity. I still think you made a mistake by not picking me, as you we persuaded. Why didn’t you do anything to stand out earlier in the game? The one challenge you won prior was from someone filling in for you and you constantly were saying “I’m not good at this”. Just wanna hear your side
1428 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
What an interesting final 2. I'll get straight to the point. I was way closer to one of you but, I'll still give you both an equal chance to get my vote.
For my first question for both of you,  who was your ideal final 2 and why.
For my second question for you both is to compare each member of the jury to a real Survivor player and why. I would prefer US but, international is also fine.
Best one gets my vote
1428 days 13 hours ago
BakuSkye
Pk - its honestly funny to me that you claim so much power when I literally could of won more challenges then I did. you won immunity cause you asked me to let you win. there was also countless times I let you take control so youd be the target and not me. I was realistically going to vote you out. had you not won the immunity in final 4. you saying you had complete control takes away from a lot of peoples games. when youre name came up I defended you. when it was time to vote you out. I voted to keep you. but you did make it to the end and I didn't. so theres not much I can really say.

Sea - I turned my back on you when you needed it most and you saw through my bullshit. but I new if I told pk to vote tbart it would of made me look suspicious that much more. I was really scared to go up against you. I told you about my first idol and im not sure if you kept that a secret or not. you did great in making fire and as far as I know weve always been cool. sorry that I was scummy and I take full responsibility for you having those two votes for us making fire.

ggs guys. I should of tried harder. cause I just looked like a dumbass the entire time. lmao. going to vote for who I think played the best game.
1428 days 13 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Pk- I think you played a great game with challenges and seemed to be on the right side of most votes. But I am so confused on your game plan... you allied yourself with so many people just to backstab them. How was this effective and did you consider how many of them now on the jury might feel?

My plan going into merge was not to backstab everyone of course but i had to do what i had to get to where i am now . I allied myself with many people but within that many people my main conversations were with u baku gera and schwabby! The only two i backstabbed within those 4 was schwabby and gera and clearly both were going to take me out aswell so i had to do it! Dchas vote may seem like a backstab but our alliance hadnt really been that tight as we barely had any votes together and dcha just didnt talk individually to me at all ! I know that i cut your rope in that challenge but if i didnt and you won the next round or two i would be sitting in jury right now instead of you! Basically i did feel like these moves were effective because it meant i furthered myself in the game and i also set up the way i wanted this game to unfold. I know some members of the jury may feel bitter towards me but nothing was personal and it was just purely game and i hope ye all respect that!
1428 days 12 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Pk - its honestly funny to me that you claim so much power when I literally could of won more challenges then I did. you won immunity cause you asked me to let you win. there was also countless times I let you take control so youd be the target and not me. I was realistically going to vote you out. had you not won the immunity in final 4. you saying you had complete control takes away from a lot of peoples games. when youre name came up I defended you. when it was time to vote you out. I voted to keep you. but you did make it to the end and I didn't. so theres not much I can really say.

I do stand my decisions in this game and everyone did play a great game in this season but as you saw from the votes everything did turn out the way i felt it needed to! I really wanted to be sitting here with you at the end but unfortunately that didnt work out! I dont want to undermine anyones games at all because realistically without you baku i would never have gotten this far ! I really played as hard as i could and i do believe that my game was strong but without a close ally like you i never wouldnt have had any real strength in this game to make the moves WE decided to do!
1428 days 12 hours ago
Dcha369
Congratulations to you both.
It's nice to see you, Pk, were able to flip your way back and forth here. Wasn't the best strategy but ultimately you are there in the final 2 and I'm over here in the jury. My question to you is two parts. What was you biggest move, and what is your biggest critique of SeaViper's game?

SeaViper, I talked to briefly during the tribe swap but that is about it. You were able to pull off quite a few impressive blindsides, on your way to a rather impressive game. My question to you is: The challenge you had 3pi compete for you, you could have possibly been the target if you had lost. Do you think it matters, and if so, do you think your nearly flawless gameplay triumphs this potential setback of your game?
X
X
X
X
X
X
Now that you think your gameplay conquers 3pi winning that challenge, convince me you should win, while addressing the substitution for that challenge.
1428 days 12 hours ago
Schwabby2222
First of all I just want to say congratulations to the two of you. You both did something the other 14 of us couldn't. Great job

Pk: I honestly I thought our alliance was going to go to the final 4 pk and from there it would've been everyone for themselves. I had no intention on ever voting you out until after the dcha blindside. You were smart to not listen to me in the final 6 because I was planning placing that extra vote on you since dcha left. No hard feelings tho. I commend you for that move because in reality it was smart. My question is did you expect me to try and blindside you at f6 or did you just think it was best for your game either way to vote me out then? Also if you were to change one thing about your game what would it be and why?

Seaviper: We never really talked during the game tbh. But honestly I don't really think you created the bulldozer, dcha or my blindside. Dcha and mine were definitely in pks hands. Him getting Baku to vote with him with you guys is why they were able to be pulled off. Otherwise we would've sent logan, Philip, you and Gera home in that order. Thats just my point of view and what I saw during the game. Either way you made it to the end, and good for you doing so. I mean that.  I guess I'll ask the same thing as I asked pk: If there was one thing you would change about your game, what would it be and why?

I wish you both luck and congrats again on final 2!
1428 days 12 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Pk: I honestly I thought our alliance was going to go to the final 4 pk and from there it would've been everyone for themselves. I had no intention on ever voting you out until after the dcha blindside. You were smart to not listen to me in the final 6 because I was planning placing that extra vote on you since dcha left. No hard feelings tho. I commend you for that move because in reality it was smart. My question is did you expect me to try and blindside you at f6 or did you just think it was best for your game either way to vote me out then? Also if you were to change one thing about your game what would it be and why?

No i definitely didnt expect it but it definitely was the best move for you and i commend you for it ! It wouldve been an excellent move and im fairly sure u wud be sitting here instead of me. It was best for my game to get you out because i knew you were one of the smartest here and had copped onto my gameplay so it was a crucial vote in my game. If i had to change one thing about my game it probably wouldve been the way i had to keep switching over and back ! Although it worked i broke many genuine connections i had with people and it was very bittersweet to see so many allies go uno!
1428 days 11 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
t's nice to see you, Pk, were able to flip your way back and forth here. Wasn't the best strategy but ultimately you are there in the final 2 and I'm over here in the jury. My question to you is two parts. What was you biggest move, and what is your biggest critique of SeaViper's game?

Well i believe although it is seen as flipping over and back i had relationships with both sides and even after i "flipped" the other side welcomed me back with almost open arms which really does question why they didnt all just take me out?  My biggest move was taking you out. It split up schwabby from you and he began talking to me way more after this vote and it also a made the others trust me which helped me to get to where i am now. My biggest critique of her game would be maybe not planning as many moves or really taking a front seat and owning her game. She didnt really make it clear what moves she actually played a major role in and almost went along with whatever the blindside was on!
1428 days 4 hours ago
SeaViper
Tbart

Seaviper- you played a great end of the game winning the fire making tie breaker and final immunity. I still think you made a mistake by not picking me, as you we persuaded. Why didn’t you do anything to stand out earlier in the game? The one challenge you won prior was from someone filling in for you and you constantly were saying “I’m not good at this”. Just wanna hear your side

I'm afraid that I wasn't persuaded- that was unfortunately my plan going into the final 3. I knew you had friends on the jury, and you also played a killer game

I didn't do anything earlier in the game, because it was a strategy. I wanted to slip under the radar, and start really playing when the merge hit

And yes, I am seriously awful at tengaged challenges. I probably would have been the first out of that one (If I could make it) But the rule was there that someone could fill in for you so I made the most of it

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!